Assigning Blame
Why Miss Monstah Lobstah needs everyone to have a blog, I do not know. However, she signed me up, and rather than have her taking over my identity and putting occasionally misspelled words in my mouth, I am caving in to her demands.
She would like you all to know that Dominic has taken to kissing everyone's booboos, both real and imagined. If he himself has a booboo (usually of the imagined variety), he will kiss his own.
I would like you all to know that I had A&W poutine for lunch today and that their sauce was unusually vile.
She would like you all to know that Dominic has taken to kissing everyone's booboos, both real and imagined. If he himself has a booboo (usually of the imagined variety), he will kiss his own.
I would like you all to know that I had A&W poutine for lunch today and that their sauce was unusually vile.

16 Comments:
Flagship comment belongs to moi!!!! Nice blog you have here, Coco. Roomy, smells like maple syrup-- a real class act.
Great, I'm going to send Conner right up. He is constantly bringing me booboos to kiss.
And I must confess, based on the whole "Nutty's Milk" theme, I thought booboos were something totally different.
Yeah, she got me over here too. I guess Bob is next.
Smooch!
COCO!!! DOMINOU!!! *smoooooooch*
I can only imagine how vile the A&W gravy was. Mmmmmmmm now I want poutine *droooooool*
You guys have too much free time.
Not that I don't .heart. you all, but really.
I have plenty of time today because le petit has been sleeping. Do you want me to go into your blog and create a nice, droll profile for you? I have some ideas...oh and "come and suckle"? Sheez, that is a little vile of you Coco, is it not?
I thought it was very vile. There's no way my little monsty would have thought up something so vile.
im not in the mood for good punctuation or speeling
im feeling rebelious today
Coco!!!! Hi!!! I like the blog. *smooch* Dominou for me.
Hi Coco! Long time no see! Glad you've joined Bloggerland. Just wait - it's the new crack. All the cool kids are doing it, right Monsty?
Coco! Hi!
That is all.
*sniff sniff*
It still has that new blog smell on it!!
Hi my Coco friend!
I like your blog, I give it 8 out of 10 stars!
Don't give her 8 out of 10 stars. Monsty will take credit for that.
You see? Look at all the love you have been getting. (I am about to have my first postnatal sex session. I am waiting for someone to finish his cigar and Belgium beer. He is relagated to the backyard when he smokes his cigars. Needless to say, kissing him will be a complete turnoff.) The joy of online friends. Look at how open I can be.
Er, um, I just can't follow what monstah had to say... It's nice to see you join us out here on the far reaches though.
gross. Really Monsty, do we have to hear about your sex life? I mean you heterosexuals are always trying to flaunt yourselves in front of the rest of the world. Next you'll probably be trying to recruit people to be one of your kind.
Bravie? What happened to Carey?
Oh, and nice blog Coco.
Post a Comment
<< Home