Monday, September 05, 2005

Shoebox

The time has finally come to confess to you all that I am addicted to The Shoebox Project (http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoebox_project/). You all were aware I was a Harry Potter geek; now you know the worst: I read fanfiction as well. Ship fanfiction.

However, I redeem myself by the fact that Shoebox is quite well-written. Really. I swear. Go and read it. Start from the beginning. Now!

While you do that, I'll just quietly squee over Part Twenty-Three for the umpteenth time.

6 Comments:

Blogger gothmog said...

You should have titled this post, "I. Am a Dork."

Better yet, put it on a t-shirt.

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Shoebox is a division of Hallmark, yes?

9:20 a.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Squee? Is that a word? Better yet, is that today's word of the day?

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Gm, you should already know I'm a dork, O Nerd Triumvirate member. Yeesh. And you guys? should be reading now, not critiquing my word choice.

*whaque*

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

*whaque*?!?!?!?

Whatue?

2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Blame Monsty for the "whaque" bit. It's even in my login name (cocowhaque. She's so asking for it).

7:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home