Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another Boring Update

Eric is on eight-hour intravenous antibiotics until Monday. They put a drain in his leg today, which meant he spent the whole day at the hospital. Gah.

Dominic, of course, chose this day to be a whiny two-year-old terror. This was exhausting.
I was ready to commit some terrible act by bedtime, especially because my mother-in-law called in the split second between the first tantrum and the diaper change (poop, in case you were interested). This caused me to lose my grip and Dominic, tired and hungry, and now naked, ran off down the hall, screaming. My MIL? Asked me how I was doing. I could have slaughtered her. Could she not hear the second tantrum? I'm surprised you guys couldn't hear it.

Other than that, my weekend is just peachy, thanks so much for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home