Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just Suck That Wind Out of My Sails

I had another seminar today with my charming prof *cough* *gack* and it did not go too well. On the bus, I was preparing a giant rant with which to entertain you all, dwelling mainly (but not exclusively) on this guy's classroom manner, with drive-bys on his course organization and general asshattedness.

Then, when I got home, Eric was so loving and supportive about the whole mess that I don't feel the need to rant anymore. I guess, therefore, that this post should be a tribute to my beloved husband who, aside from being really good in bed (sorry, Bob) always manages to come through for me when I really need him. He listened and made appropriate, trenchant comments that helped me clarify the situation, gave me a big hug, and offered to feed me. Now that is the way I like to be treated.

Bridget du Pont says hi, too. She is recovering from her spay by sitting on my lap and purring like a mad thing.

31 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

A happy Coco makes for a happy Zombie.

8:18 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

And a happy Carey.

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh and *poot*

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey! Go fart on your own couch!

8:40 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Does my poop look funny?

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I have absolutely no idea, zombs. Why don't you ask Augie's Bloggy Mods?

8:45 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

You should inspect your poop with rubber gloves. I have been using cotton gloves for years and just found out today that rubber is better.

Hey!!! you poot in my room so I can poot in yours. Hrmph.

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Urgh, Carey, that is really gross. I ought to tell you about Dominou's last poop incident.

Too bad I like you so much.

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Please don't think I was serious. *snort*

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

What? Carey joking? NO!!!!!!!!!!!

*wedgie*

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Wedgie not possible. It's post work hours. Post work hours=commando.

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

A pant wedgie?

*hoping she's at least wearing pants*

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Oh and Coco, sounds lovely. For all the bitching and moaning (no pun intended) I do, DH's are really nice to have around sometimes.

9:37 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Old Navy Jammie pants. *grin*

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

*jammie wedgie*

3:42 a.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

Well, it's quite obvious this blog needs a mod.

Too bad I already snagged the bestest mods. *smirk*

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I love that Erique. I have been saying this for years now.

Chin up Coco, honey. Don't take it too personally.

8:11 a.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

Awww. That husband is a good one. *smooch*

As an aside, my ex-husband's name was (is) Eric. He was not a good one.

9:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had an Eric.

*smooch* to Nutty.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

You've got a keeper there Coco :-)

Glad to hear Bridget is doing good.

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

Yes! Good to hear Bridget is doing well.

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

I lost my virginity to an Eric.

11:31 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Is this where we come full circle and ask if Eric was a unicorn at the time?

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Hi Monsty. *smooch*

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

*snort* I get it now. Bridget du Pont.

PS Hi "Knockers" *cringe*

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Monsty, you are a slow bunny today. *whack*

Anyway, he was not. More inexperienced, yes, but virginal, no.

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

*licks egg salad off coco*

3:46 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

*gives Zombs a wedgie*

No egg salad in my blog! This is a yack-free zone.

3:52 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I see. So what you are saying is, before meeting you, spent some time in Regina.

*makes obscene gesture with fist*

(Sorry. Big sex weekend coming up, can you tell? We are going into Boston overnight and my parents are watching le bebe.)

3:55 p.m.  
Blogger Breezy said...

He sucked what? out of your what?

I take it your oobies are leaking already?

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

Cocooooo!!!!!

4:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home