Monday, December 12, 2005

In-laws .. so much fun

Anyway, I'm back today. I did not give birth in Quebec City, and my in-laws are all still breathing.

Very tired and crabby because I hate sleeping on futons at the best of times, plus Dominic had an attack of false croup last night, but I will be around later.

*smooches to you all*

38 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I was just asking Monsty wehre you were. She said she didn't even notice that you were gone.

7:03 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

I noticed. And I have a blog now. And my cat didn't have cervix problems when she was pregnant. Glad to see you back.

7:34 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Carey, I must point to the frenzied posting in my inbox to prove you wrong.

(actually, I think she may not have noticed. No PMs since like, Thursday)

Hi, Puffpuff! *smooch*

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh jeez. She does that to you too?
*snort*

7:38 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Hey Prego.

*whack*

(I don't like it when I can't reach you. I shake from anxiety.)

8:06 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I'm surprised you can't see me from Boston, frankly.

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

*smooch* You are almost at the end now. Just a few more weeks to go.

8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I figure three more. I hope only three more.

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

*smooch*

Glad you didn't give birth and/or kill the inlaws.

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

*smooch*
*rubs Coco's back*

10:55 p.m.  
Blogger Rose said...

wine is good.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

11:16 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

My MIL is coming in January. Bleh.

Hey! I think I can see you! *waves*

1:32 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Coco,

I was worried sick about you.

*hugs*

9:05 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*looks ashamed at futon she made Coco sleep on*

*gets over it*
Tell your GFB you need a footrub.

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*smooch* I missed you the mostest!
:-)

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

So glad you made it through the visit. Futons are a horror when you're not 8 1/2 months pregnant! I can't imagine how miserable that was!

Glad to know you weren't off giving birth without telling us. *smooch*

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Noooooooooooookie! *kiss kiss*

GFB is at work and has a party tonight. He won't be home until eleven. Some help he is. Plus, he looks at my feet and asks 'Where did your ankles go?' I swear, if he didn't do all the laundry and all the dishes, I would have to kill him.

Hi Sonya! Never fear, I am still here and still #"(%*&)#"$!! pregnant.

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Your in-laws made you sleep on the floor, in your delicate condition!?! They should have given you their bed! Of course I would rather sleep on bare concrete than in my in-laws bed...

Poor Coco. Let me rub some aloe vera gelly on your swollen feet.
*Makes no comment on the ankles*

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Coco,

You better make sure someone knows if you go into labor. We will all want to know.

10:21 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hey why are there tree trunks wearing socks in here?

Oh those are your ankles?

10:46 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Bad z'baby! Bad! *WHACK*

:-)

10:57 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Zombie, if I could get up and waddle over there, I would friggin' sit on you.

*evil eye*

Where is Monsty? Shouldn't she be here lauging at me?

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

No laughing, Coco. At this point in my pregnancy I wanted to cry so I would never make jokes. Besides, I know you don't believe me but you are filled with life right now. What could be more beautiful than that?

Love,

A kinder, gentler Monsty (I will revert back to snark post-natal)

11:52 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

*smooches Monsty*

Thanks. I appreciate that.

In passing, Olive the Three-legged Wonder Cat is eating the very last of the ginger spice cookies. She suddenly leaped off my lap and grabbed it. Weird.

11:55 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Mmmmmmm, olive bar.

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I bet the cats are pissed about the whole thing.

They know what happened last time. No wonder they are gorging on cookies.

12:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something tells me you should be getting cookies very soon.

*smooch*

Go forth and rest.

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hey why are these tree stumps hairy?

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I need you, Coco. Where can I reach you these days? Red flag? Circle of flag? Email?

4:19 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I have another baby question.

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

I can't wait till I get preg and I'll have baby ?'s

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

After reading Monsty and Coco's fun time with pregnancy, I'm OK with waiting.

5:07 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Oo, Bob. I could tell you things about tears that would curl your toes. That's tears-rhymes-with-hares. (Not tears-rhymes-with-beers.) But? I can still play the piano like a maestro (maestress?)

5:59 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I was in a delivery room about 10 minutes after the birth of my little sister.

I was going to say that I nearly slipped on the blood slick, but figured that was a little TMI.

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Oops, did I post that?

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Yep.

You should have seen my FIL's face when he realized that the placenta was still in the room with us after the birth. :D I laughed.

Monsty, you can get me via Circle of PM or email.

6:47 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Is there something I'm missing? Is Monsty being nice until Coco is post preggo or because she's preggo again?

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Either way it's a little disturbing, eh? I think she's being nice because I am so huge and unwieldy, although there may be something she's not telling us.

7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home