Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WTF Wednesday

Okay, fine, I know it's not Wednesday, but I thought I'd bring you a little gem of a website that just makes me crack up every time I look at it. Last night, I was crying laughing reading bits of it.

http://saanon.com/slash/hockey/fics/mpregs.html

It's a website that features hockey players falling in love. With each other. And getting pregnant.

Now that I think of it, part of my fun was explaining the concept to Eric, an avid hockey fan, and then reading him selected exerpts. I'm laughing just thinking of it.

WARNING: There is nothing obscene on the first page; however, if you click on the story links labelled NC-17, you will see phrases like 'pounding his prostate'. Don't say I didn't warn you.

16 Comments:

Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

This isn't a present.
It's just another scary look into Coco's disturbed mind.
*backs out of blog*

8:40 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I give you the gift of laughter and you scoff. Ingrate.

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

*snort*
Crazy Canadian!

8:53 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

If, by ingrate, you mean a person a person with some standards an taste, yes, that is me.

9:35 p.m.  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Responses to various posts:
1. Hahahahahahaha. We don't call you nutty for nothing.

2.I got cookies from Arkie!!! Yay Arkie! She is the bestest. My cookies will be baked tomorrow or whenever I am done being a statistician, whichever comes first. Certainly no later than the weekend, but hopefully tomorrow.

3.I don't understand how that child can continue to get cuter and cuter, but he does. *smoooooooches*

10:14 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ummm... this is a reading assignment! I don't do reading assignments! I demand to see the stories on video!

Eh. I'm not so much into hockey anyway.

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Good grief. Who came up with *that*?!

11:28 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

Obviously, Iggy hasn't tasted those cookies yet. I have plans to go buy some cookies from the Great American Cookie Company and send to Iggy and the other person on my cookie list to make up for the poor quality. And these weren't diet! I am never trying a new recipe again!

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

LOL at Nutz wanting to see that on video! I read the Paul Kariya one.

Coco=demented yet I like her humour.

8:05 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Ok... *NOW* I'm not here.

*shudder*

I am sooooooooo NOT HERE.

8:10 a.m.  
Blogger lights said...

This is me...speachless.

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Not bad. That's what, two out of ten that think I'm funny? A distinct improvement.

OH, and I'm not here.

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Coco,

Are you trying to take the "smut" role from MM?

LOL! Just kidding.

I have a friend that is major hockey nut. The RL from Canada. I sent her your web link.

*hugs*

10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

See? And people backed out of my blog because I said "maxi pad" and "prep H ointment".

I think Coco's cervix is doing google searches for her.

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Probably has some tentacles that type.

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Coco? I dare you to post this link at the Other Place!

2:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home