Shoot Me Now
I have never been this tired in my entire life. Twelve hours with a newborn and a two-year-old is enough to kill anyone, I think.
You know, my aunt had three under two at one point; her first three children were thirteen months apart. I cannot imagine how she coped, I really can't. It's not even that my kids are bad, or unusually demanding; they're great. Dominic is getting into pretend, and we played 'work' today (I have pictures, but uploading is too much right now) as well as making cupcakes. Philippe is really getting more alert and responsive. It's just that it's so unrelenting.
Anyway, complaining over. Valentine's kisses to all of you.
You know, my aunt had three under two at one point; her first three children were thirteen months apart. I cannot imagine how she coped, I really can't. It's not even that my kids are bad, or unusually demanding; they're great. Dominic is getting into pretend, and we played 'work' today (I have pictures, but uploading is too much right now) as well as making cupcakes. Philippe is really getting more alert and responsive. It's just that it's so unrelenting.
Anyway, complaining over. Valentine's kisses to all of you.

20 Comments:
*tap dances through blog*
Oh you want sympathy from moi?
Oh I could say "been there done that"! But I.am.still.doing.it.
But actually, this age that Jack is at is still very hard. I feel like I am doing nothing right, he does not listen, he just lays down in stores and won't get up, throws tantrums...etc. But then I remember Belle did it too and one day she started to "listen". She is so easy now. Hopefully Jack will get there too.
I don't think it is ever easy having more than one. Not like one is easy but I remember looking at those with one kid and would wonder why I thought it so hard then? I look back now and wonder how I ever did it with the two only 15 1/2 months apart. But I must have! You will too.
Sorry for such a long post.
smooches to you I miss you!
I am watching the dog show and there is a dog named Coco. She drools just like you!
Hang in there, Coco!
Valentine *smooches*!
Sympathy on the no sleep. *hugs*
I'm tired just reading the post.
Happy V-day!
Did you get my email?
And that is why I consider my mom a saint for having 10 children, two of which were twins.
*smoooooooooooooochies* Happy Valentine's Day Coco!!!!
Two kids? is not double the work! It is at least triple the work. I do not miss those days at all. Just take heart in the fact that this too shall pass.
Valentine *smooches* to the Coco family!
Valentine smoochies for Coco.
And been there, done that. My last two were not quite 15 months apart. *waves to Zombie*
*smooch*
I know I couldn't do it. At least not with the life I have. I felt bad the other day when I asked Conner to please give me just 5 minutes to myself.
Apparently, it's supposed to get easier. . .
Speaking of comma inducing, am I supposed to put an apostrophe in St. Valentine's or not? Because I always do from force of habit but I have noticed that most places don't use one anymore.
Of course looking to store advertisements for grammar or spelling validation is stupid, but the stuff kids bring home from school these days rarely includes the apostrophe.
*waits for coco to rule*
See, that seriously flips me out when ever I think about becoming a parent. I am a raving b!tch when I have no sleep.
*hugs* coco. Take care of yourself.
*big hug*
Hang in there, Coco.
I admire all of you Moms very much. I know it's a tough job, but you're doing great. Hang in there!
*smooch*
*hugs* for tired Coco.
*yawn*
*smooch*
This was about the time I was quite thankful that with two that were a day away from 27 months apart, I got my tubes tied. It does get easier. In about 6 months.
Since you have gotten a decent amount of pity here, I suppose it is now acceptable to ask for some cupcakes?
I mentioned your tiredness to Mr Bob. His response?
"I don't see what's she's complaining about. At least she isn't pregnant anymore. Wasn't she always complaining she was pregnant. You can't make that woman happy."
Then he went to bed and had a nice sleep.
Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day?
*smooooches* and ((hugs)) Coco. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home