Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Question du Jour

Braciola or meatloaf for dinner?

Today got off to a good start, though I didn't sleep well last night (Friends came over to show us pictures from their trip to South Africa and we drank wine and coffee). I am taming my laundry mountain and I will go to work out later.

*smooches*

19 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

What is working out? Never mind, Bob explains it. LOL!

10:23 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Meatloaf. That other stuff sounds like poison.

10:28 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Cool whip.

10:38 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Meatloaf. Yummy!

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Note to Bob: there are no mushrooms in either recipe.

*whacks Zombs*

*whacks Bob*

*whacks Sonya*

*whacks Nutzy*

Hey, Sonya! We looked at a house the other day and it had a garbage disposal. The woman was so proud of it. I couldn't stop giggling.

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I had no idea what braciola was so I googled it. Sounds yummy. Seeing as I detest meatloaf, I say go with the braciola. Do you put bacon in it? Perhaps you should fill it with poutine?

I am glad to hear that today is behaving for you. *smooooch*

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ouch!

Why did I get a whack? It's not as if I told you to put cool whip on your meatloaf. *pouts*

11:58 a.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Ohhh, braciola sounds delicious (after googling it). I would add mushrooms, though.

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

BBQ ribs.

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

nookie and her pretty googleing wrists.

12:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I have no clue what that "B" thing is, I vote meatloaf.

And yay for you working out. I was thinking about you this morning. You've had two babies in three years. You're entitled to not working out. And to snacks. Lots of snacks.

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Coco! Are you moving?

And can I come visit? The week before June 23 or week after?

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger mtw said...

Coco!!! :-)

Meatloaf of course. Only because I have no idea what the other thing is!

3:17 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I made braciola.. it's basically meatloaf, but rolled up like a jelly roll around a stuffing; veggies in this case.

Bob, come to visit already. Anytime is good for me. The week after June 23 is good, though, because it's National Poutine Day.

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Do you want to go after my laundry mountain now that you're done with yours?

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Sure wish I'd had some meatloaf.

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I sure wish I could try coco's braciola.

10:57 a.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

That braciola sounds nummy. Good for you for working out.

6:36 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

You should have had cheesecake. Now aren't you sorry you didn't?

Augie <--- meal planner extraordinaire

7:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home