Friday, May 05, 2006

Wowowowowowoow

That's what Dominic is saying this morning. He has a message for you:

dmv hhvvhvh jkckcxxxxxzz¸z
x
ddddddd0of^^o0000000000000000000000o;
;;vp;vlldfffdfdsff

Oooh, a semicolon. I am so proud.

Anyway, it's another day of housekeeping and childminding. We do have the car, though, so we'll be going to the park and the grocery store. Anyone need anything?

7 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

I'm off to the craft store for projects. Much too nice today agian!

I hope to find something for them to do outside.

Yay Dom! ;;;;;;

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You realize you are going to raise a puncuation Nazi that runs around his classroom making red marks on his classmates papers, don't you?

;

10:24 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Psst, Coco. He forgot the period (.).

Have fun at the park. I have BOGO coupons for chicken so I may go to the store too. See you there!

10:36 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Dear Beeloop and Dom:

;laksdkglhkd ghodjk ladgiohg *;slhj* ;lakhgitybh;

12:55 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

A bloggy Dom *giggle*

*waves* to the Coco family. Hope you have fun at the park!

1:07 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Oh, good job, Dominou!

*waves to kiddies*

I've been to the grocery store already, but thanks!

We went to the bulk food store too. I love the bulk food store.

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Hi Dominic!!!!

Hope you all had fun at the park and the store. Had I known you were going earlier, I would have had you pick up my $100 worth of crap.

8:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home