Call the puréed sweet potatoes mashed sweet potatoes and make the rice cereal really, really thick. Then call it something in french. After all, calling it poutine worked for fries with cheese curds and gravy.
Bob's blog said she she travelling many miles to see you. She will probably sleep most of the first day. After that leave her with the kids and go and have dinner with hubby. She won't notice anything unusal after that.
23 Comments:
Easy. Bob should clean.
Feed her chocolate and wine and she won't notice the cat hair!
*waves to Coco*
How are you mamacita? I miss you! I have been MIA a lot lately too. We spend our days out in the pool now!
Yep, Bob should clean and feed her mushrooms. I hear she likes those.
She can eat whatever the rest of you eat, since you are feeding the rest of the family, right?
And then we'll get to hear her feelings about liver.
I agree with Zombs & Breezy! Make Bob clean and definitely feed her mushrooms! *grin*
*smooches bloggy twin zombs, easy breezy, and the token Albertan*
I am so-so. PPD is kicking my ass, so it's one little thing at a time these days.
I was thinking about the gender of the little Zombie, though. I'm excited to find out.
Breezy, if she hurts me, I am going to blame you.
Miss Sez, do you think she'll like puréed sweet potatoes and rice cereal?
*whacks Nutz*
I may be feeling low, but I don't have any kind of death wish.
I did not realize you had PPD. Big smooches. That must be very hard. I luckily never had that. Take care of yourself.
Well, since you're feeling low, I'm going to forgive you for *smooching* all of the other peeps and *whacking* me!
*smooch*
*BIG HUGS* for Coco!
Keep her outside so she'll never notice how clean the inside is.
Call the puréed sweet potatoes mashed sweet potatoes and make the rice cereal really, really thick. Then call it something in french. After all, calling it poutine worked for fries with cheese curds and gravy.
Bob <--- will not notice any housekeeping issues. Hell, Bob is unlikely to notice if you have the same house.
Bob<--- may have to eat out.
Yeah, just get Bob drunk & she won't notice the mess. And food? I think she should be cooking for you. Not like she has children to take care of.
Whatever you end up making to eat, you could probably sneak some ground-up broccoli into it to make it healthier.
Or Bob could cook, since she's going to be doing the cleaning already.
I know this great greasy spoon around the corner from your place...And a little shack for poutine on the way to the zoo. ;P
I hear that Bob likes liver.
And! It's thunderstorm season!
**whacks Sneezy with a poutine fork**
Sneezy is allergic - and sneezes
Nookie <---- very gellus of the greasy spoon place around the corner from Coco's place
Is Bob there yet?
Bob's blog said she she travelling many miles to see you. She will probably sleep most of the first day. After that leave her with the kids and go and have dinner with hubby. She won't notice anything unusal after that.
Mushrooms, 3 times a day.
Augie <---- loves mushrooms
Give her breast milk and take some pictures please.
*BUG HUG*
Did Bob blow the Coco household up?
Post a Comment
<< Home