Well, Colour Me Surprised
It was Liver Day yesterday. I gagged while opening the package. I gagged while dredging the stuff in flour. I gagged while cutting it into itty-bitty pieces.
Dominic sat up to the table and ate it like it was steak.
You know, I am starting to think that that kid takes after my mother-in-law in too many ways. I mean, neat bordering on obsessive, I can live with. Stubborn can be a positive quality. But loving liver? Bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
The other surprise is that we have ..dum dum.. Mobile Baby! Feeeeeeeelip (Dominic's new pronunciation) can move pretty much anywhere he wants to when placed on his back on the floor. He kind of spins a bit, but it's still motion. Also, when I put him on his tummy, he moved a couple of inches as well. Methinks it's time to babyproof the house again.
OH! Small poll: What should Dominic call Bob when she comes to visit?
Dominic sat up to the table and ate it like it was steak.
You know, I am starting to think that that kid takes after my mother-in-law in too many ways. I mean, neat bordering on obsessive, I can live with. Stubborn can be a positive quality. But loving liver? Bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
The other surprise is that we have ..dum dum.. Mobile Baby! Feeeeeeeelip (Dominic's new pronunciation) can move pretty much anywhere he wants to when placed on his back on the floor. He kind of spins a bit, but it's still motion. Also, when I put him on his tummy, he moved a couple of inches as well. Methinks it's time to babyproof the house again.
OH! Small poll: What should Dominic call Bob when she comes to visit?

26 Comments:
*gag*
Good thing Dominou likes the liver. I could never handle liver. *gags again*
Yay Feeeeeeeeeeeelip!
Dominou should call Bob "Aunty Shroom" when she visits.
*gag*
She should be called Auntie Bob.
I used to have a friend of the family and his name was Larry Sue. I never found that to be odd, although I should have.
Lol, Coco!
Back-scooting babies are the most unpredictable. You put them dowm for a minute and they wind up stick under the bed and other odd places that are hard to get them out of. Plus, they wear a bald spot onto the back of their head. I hope he crawls soon. How does Dom feel about sharing? Now that Beeloop can go after stuff he wants.
Also, go to my blog and wish Tom a happy birthday. I have pictures.
I'm not sure if I want to visit your liver infested house.
Dominic can call me "Queen of Croquet" and I will call him "My Squire"
Aunt Minion?
That's just how my son liked liver: in little cut-up pieces, just like I gave to the cat. Finger food. Goes nicely with a glass of fresh, cold milk.
How about calling her, let's see, uh, "Bob?"
Gee? am I the only person here that loves liver? It is deelish when it is pan fried and smothered in carmelized onions! Yum!
Mr. Nutz likes it too, but he ruins it by putting ketchup all over it.
I may have to pick some up when I go shopping. Plus!! I won't have to share it with all of you. *grin*
Well, currently, Eric is training him to call her Auntie Mushroom, so I was hoping for some alternatives.
I lie. I think it's the funniest thing ever when he points to her picture on the fridge and says 'Mushroom!' (he is not reliable on the Auntie part yet).
I love it. (Auntie) Mushroom gets my vote and Anti-Mushroom gets the vote of my fungus-loathing husband
I love liver. Liver and onions, yum! Ooooo, and mushrooms too.
Sauteed liver with mushrooms and onions. De-lish!
"Auntie Mushroom" gave me the gigglepants.
*gag*
Yay for Feeeeeeeeelip!
Ha! Mushroom. He should call her Mushroom.
*sits with Augie at the liver table*
I posted here yesterday, and now it's gone. Have you booted me from your site?
I forgot to vote on the poll. Definately he should call Bob Auntie Mushroom. Or Chopped Liver. Whichever.
Boo, when Blogger is having a slow day if you jump out of a blog before your comment has finished its slow-motion posting then sometimes the comment just gets lost without that 'navigate away' message box.
Booooooooob!
Uncle Bob. LOL!
I like Auntie Mushroom. You should also teach him "boom chicka bow wow" everytime she walks near a pole.
*smooch* Cute pics from the other day! Beeloop is quite the little man.
Oh I love the Anti-mushroom suggestion. It's a pun. And we all know how Bob loves those.
*snort snort*
Also liver = gross. My mother loves it, though. Pan-fried, with onions, just like Nutz.
I'd post here, but I'm much too busy writing a new kids book. It's called "The little boy who ate a mushroom and had a terrible, horrible life"
liver? I've never tried it w/ Odin, but I'm sure he'd eat it. He'll eat any meat I put in front of him...
Where art thou, coco? Did the liver kill you?
As much fun as Auntie Mushroom would be, I like Aunt Minion. It won't do anything to keep Bob humble, but it would be fun.
Speaking of liver and all things yucky, apparently Ace is going to be in the new People as one of America's Hottest Bachelors.
On a good note, Taylor is apparently THE hottest.
I'm sick of liver. You know there's cake in Carey's blog. All kinds of cake!
Post a Comment
<< Home