Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!

It is Mr. Bob's birthday today! Hooray for Mr. Bob!

My virtual gifts to him include an industrial quantity of homemade antipasto (again), a couple of cases of beer, and a set of coasters with the periodic table on them.

Because it is 11am and I have done virtually nothing, I will just pause to say that the weekend with the in-laws is over, thank .God, and that Dominic went to day care this morning with UNDERWEAR on. I am proud.

12 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Bob!!!

Awwwwwwwwww Dominou is growing up so fast.

*HUGS*

1:22 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

My gift to Mr Bob! A bowl of matzo ball soup and a kinish on the cheek.

Dominic is one up on Carey, I bet.

PS Look! It's Taylor Hicks!

1:38 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

I'm glad you didn't give the antipasto and beer to Dom, and the underwear to Mr. Bob.

1:50 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Please come and help with my 4 year old still in pull-ups!

3:02 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Suck up. I didn't get Mr. Bob anything. I figure having Bob as a wife is enough of a gift.

*beaming smile*

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Suck up. I didn't get Mr. Bob anything. I figure having Bob as a wife is enough of a gift.

*beaming smile*

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Suck up. I didn't get Mr. Bob anything. I figure having Bob as a wife is enough of a gift.

*beaming smile*

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

I didn't wear underwear to daycare today. They didn't say that I had to in the brochure.

8:32 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Bob!

2:01 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I think Waltek is totally my favorite.

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Hey! What happened to my post? I swear I posted a Happy Birthday in here! Blogger sucks.

5:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home