Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 10:10 p.m.
Some people should learn not to start fights they can't win.*weeps over broken nail*
Um. Right.So, you starting a fight with the inflatable raft would have been a no-no, then?
I'd answer, but I'm busy requesting a serving of coconut cream pie for breakfast.
*stabs Bob with fork*
blech, I didn't even get pie for breakfast. I had to put up with French Toast and bacon and blueberries and maple syrup and lemon and brown sugar.Poor me
Did you get pictures of the catfight?
Coco & Bob wrestling? *giggle* Did Luminou get pictures?Bob, you are so spoiled with that breakfast. *drool*
OK! Are you two sitting across the room from each other and communicating on the computers?I can just picture it! Coco on one side of the room, her back to Bob, not speaking because Bob scratched her....and Bob on the other side of the room, whining about her broken nail, looking for pity from the bloggers and the cats.Am I right? *grin*
Hey Bob, that "steak" was really liver. Haha! Retaliation rules!
Bob she can get her cats to scratch you! Be careful!
Wait. Did the Grammer (Grammar?) Queen just say AIN'T!?!?!?!
This is good to know should I ever meet Bob...
Poor Coco.Poor Bob.You guys just seem to be having such an awful time. It's so refreshing to see two people sucking it up to maintain a friendship that neither really wants. Good for you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
Some people should learn not to start fights they can't win.
*weeps over broken nail*
Um. Right.
So, you starting a fight with the inflatable raft would have been a no-no, then?
I'd answer, but I'm busy requesting a serving of coconut cream pie for breakfast.
*stabs Bob with fork*
blech, I didn't even get pie for breakfast. I had to put up with French Toast and bacon and blueberries and maple syrup and lemon and brown sugar.
Poor me
Did you get pictures of the catfight?
Coco & Bob wrestling? *giggle* Did Luminou get pictures?
Bob, you are so spoiled with that breakfast. *drool*
OK! Are you two sitting across the room from each other and communicating on the computers?
I can just picture it! Coco on one side of the room, her back to Bob, not speaking because Bob scratched her.
...and Bob on the other side of the room, whining about her broken nail, looking for pity from the bloggers and the cats.
Am I right? *grin*
Hey Bob, that "steak" was really liver. Haha! Retaliation rules!
Bob she can get her cats to scratch you! Be careful!
Wait. Did the Grammer (Grammar?) Queen just say AIN'T!?!?!?!
This is good to know should I ever meet Bob...
Poor Coco.
Poor Bob.
You guys just seem to be having such an awful time. It's so refreshing to see two people sucking it up to maintain a friendship that neither really wants. Good for you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home