Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Copied from Meeeeeeeeeeeemo

1. Where is your cell phone?
Nonexistant

2. You're single/taken?
Taken

3. Your hair?
Disastrous

4. Your mother?
Busy

5. Your father?
Egocentric

6. Your favorite thing?
Sleep

7. Your dream last night?
Scary

8. Your favorite drink?
Water

9. Your dream car?
Elise

10. The room you're in?
Salon

11. Your ex?
Useless

12. Your fear?
Birds

13. Where were you last night?
Home

14. what you're not?
Motivated

15. Muffins?
Bran

16. One of your wish list items?
Bed

17. The last thing you did?
Laundry

18.What are you wearing?
Underwear

19. Your pet or pets?
Cats

20. Your computer?
Bob's

21. Your life?
Exhausting

22. Your mood?
Neutral

23. Missing some one?
Bob!

24. Your car?
Mom-mobile

25. Your work?
Varied

26.Like someone?
Sure

27. Your favorite color?
Blue

28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
Yesterday

29. Crush's first name?
Daniel

30. Dream job?
Literature

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Your dream car is Elise? :D

Salon is such a fancy word.

7:47 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Ok first from below. Did you have the sex on Bob's bed?

I thought your favorite drink was scotch?

Big day for you to wear underwear huh?

It must be hard to do laundry on those washboards.

8:32 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Nutzy- I really don't care so much about cars, but there is a car called the Lotus Elise. Might as well have a monogram.

Also, I said 'salon' because 'living room' is two words.

Zombieeeee- I cannot say, mainly because we haven't decided where to put Bob and Mr. Bob yet. So maybe we did and maybe we didn't.

I chose water because I was thirsty at that time.

*whack*

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

You are still crushing on that little under-age Harry Potter guy!?! Have you Googled naked pics of him yet? (I heard maybe he's not so little anymore.)

Why do you fear birds?

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! I had no idea there was a car called Elise! I agree, you might as well have a monogram.

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

You know I mentioned tentacle porn to DH last night and I think it turned him on. I should be worried right?

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Swami, I was attacked by a chicken when I was six. We had a little banty rooster and he flew right up into my face and tried to claw my eyes out. It was very frightening. Plus, there's something so repulsive about their beaks and feet, not to mention eeee...www.. feathers. I am cringing just writing this.


Zelda! I love you!

10:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home