Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 9:15 p.m.
Oh no Coco!! I'm sorry aboot the Canadians! I forget that you are a Habitant! Bleu, blanc, et rouge eh? I only wanted them to win to help the Islanders. But at least you have a clean house.
Clean house is a very good thing. Makes the in-laws think it's always that way.I was going to *poot* Happy Easter in Morse Code but I can't remember the code and I'm too busy to look it up. Besides, your house is clean.
Will you come clean my house?Or maybe just send one of the kids. You've got extra, right?
This will make Bravie so very happy. She is no longer the only *poot*er.
*sprays Oust in blog**holds nose and waves quickly*
Yay for clean houses! I don't know how you peeps with kids do that. At least children don't shed like cats do.I thought of you today. I owe you for my mantra of the last few months: The elevator is dead to me. I haven't used it at work since December.
Did I hear a poot?
When you're done with Bob's house can you come over and clean mine?In case, you know, you need a reason to get out of the house, with the in laws visiting and all that.Thanks!
*smooch* to the *pooty* Can'tadian! :D
I love clean houses!I have gas too. Too much chocolate.
At least you don't have a gas leak in your house.
I just read we get gassier the closer we get to our period.
Hope it's a good visit, ope the house stayed clean for longer tan it took you to post .Don't mind me, I'm really just here to watch the cat painting video for the 50th time. It makes me very happy.
Are your inlaws still there?Is your house still clean?Do you still have gas?We want to know!
I think Bravie is contagious! It seems *pooting* is the new thing!*poot*
Time to "check in again!"
I keep checking in, and you aren't here. I hope the inlaws didn't drive you to a mental institution, the end of the school year doesn't make you insane and the kids are well.*smooooooooch*
Hellooooooooooooooooooo!
Hey, did you hear who's pregnant again?
Post a Comment
<< Home
19 Comments:
Oh no Coco!! I'm sorry aboot the Canadians! I forget that you are a Habitant! Bleu, blanc, et rouge eh?
I only wanted them to win to help the Islanders.
But at least you have a clean house.
Clean house is a very good thing. Makes the in-laws think it's always that way.
I was going to *poot* Happy Easter in Morse Code but I can't remember the code and I'm too busy to look it up. Besides, your house is clean.
Will you come clean my house?
Or maybe just send one of the kids. You've got extra, right?
This will make Bravie so very happy. She is no longer the only *poot*er.
*sprays Oust in blog*
*holds nose and waves quickly*
Yay for clean houses! I don't know how you peeps with kids do that. At least children don't shed like cats do.
I thought of you today. I owe you for my mantra of the last few months: The elevator is dead to me. I haven't used it at work since December.
Did I hear a poot?
When you're done with Bob's house can you come over and clean mine?
In case, you know, you need a reason to get out of the house, with the in laws visiting and all that.
Thanks!
*smooch* to the *pooty* Can'tadian! :D
I love clean houses!
I have gas too. Too much chocolate.
At least you don't have a gas leak in your house.
I just read we get gassier the closer we get to our period.
Hope it's a good visit, ope the house stayed clean for longer tan it took you to post .
Don't mind me, I'm really just here to watch the cat painting video for the 50th time. It makes me very happy.
Are your inlaws still there?
Is your house still clean?
Do you still have gas?
We want to know!
I think Bravie is contagious! It seems *pooting* is the new thing!
*poot*
Time to "check in again!"
I keep checking in, and you aren't here. I hope the inlaws didn't drive you to a mental institution, the end of the school year doesn't make you insane and the kids are well.
*smooooooooch*
Hellooooooooooooooooooo!
Hey, did you hear who's pregnant again?
Post a Comment
<< Home