Surprise, surprise
I brought Flip into bed the other morning to nurse, and, as usual, he snuggled up beside me, muttered 'Boob', pulled down the sheet, and nursed. Once he was finished with that side, he pulled down the sheet that was covering the other breast, so both were exposed.
Then, he exclaimed 'Two boob!' in a very surprised tone. I'm not sure why it was such a shock to him, but he was certainly happy about it.
In other news, I have photos of Bob, but I have been lazy.
Then, he exclaimed 'Two boob!' in a very surprised tone. I'm not sure why it was such a shock to him, but he was certainly happy about it.
In other news, I have photos of Bob, but I have been lazy.

14 Comments:
Are they naked photos of Bob?
BOOB!
Did I tell you about the day Conner found my bra on the floor and put it on his chest and ran around saying, "I have boobies."
*gigglesnort* I suppose kids just assume one is available since that's what is available when they are little. I never thought about that!
So, what bad things did Bob teach the kids this time?
Bob didn't teach the kids any bad habits at all.
Bob was too busy teaching the kids parents bad habits.
LOL. I read the last sentence as "I have photos of Boob"!
If they can ask for it, should they still be allowed? (Just a question - sounds like he was just identifying the parts of the body)
You try and wean an eighteen-month-old who knows exactly what he wants and how to get a hold of it... not easy.
How exciting that Flip can count! And he knows the meaning of "two!"
Obviously Bob taught Flip that women have two boobs.
*waits for booby pictures*
*snort*
Gotta love little boys.
Very cute, Coco.
Does he yell "boobies!!!" at large-breasted women when you are out shopping? That's always fun. Of course, being all mathematical and stuff Flip will probably yell "Two boobies! One, two boobies!!!"
Where are you? You OK>?
I'm here. I really am
Post a Comment
<< Home