Good, because I just had some of my chile. I will warm things up *poot*
I walked into the bathroom tonight and caught Jack with shaving cream container in hand. Just in time! He then laid down on the bathroom rug and said "Good night, Jack sleep."
I'm trying to leave you a *poot* for your birthday but I just can't do it. I will think of you later when I'm on the toilet and sing you a special birthday song. *starts writing song* "happy birthday to you. I've left you a poot...." hmmm.
21 Comments:
Good, because I just had some of my chile. I will warm things up
*poot*
I walked into the bathroom tonight and caught Jack with shaving cream container in hand. Just in time! He then laid down on the bathroom rug and said "Good night, Jack sleep."
*pooooooooooooooooooot*
This is my *poot* kinda thread. I nominate this as the best post of the year.
mine are stinky though. I've been holding them.
*poot*
*runs*
(oh, and thanks for freeing mine up....*grin*)
Oh My Gawd! Am I in the mens room? Where are my lady friends?
*runs out, horrified*
I expected Carey to have the first comment on this one.
*sprays air freshener*
Great. Now you just created yet another cyber place where Carey can get hyper. Congrats Coco.
Anyway, I am here to wish you a happy birthday. I have nothing to add about gas or pooting. I am kind of mature like that, I guess.
Are you having a good birthday?
I love birthdays.
pretty good. I am uber busy today.
Luminou bought "me" a computer.
Happy Birthday you old fart.
See? another way for me to use the word fart.
Do I need to report here everytime I poot today?
*poot*
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Birthday wishes to Coco!
*poot*
You are going to need all our farts to help blow out all those candles.
I'm trying to leave you a *poot* for your birthday but I just can't do it. I will think of you later when I'm on the toilet and sing you a special birthday song. *starts writing song* "happy birthday to you. I've left you a poot...." hmmm.
Happy birthday to you! *sa mooch*
Lovely.
I think I'll go irritate Glowbug some more.
Er, thanks.
I'm not sure I intended this fart thread to be my birthday thread, but okay. I guess it's appropriate.
Coco, worst case of pregnancy gas the world has ever seen.
Oh, I see. So now *this* is your birthday thread. Fine.
And why won't my baby sleep in his crib!??!?!?!?!?
I am in need of REM sleep. I just clicked back over to your blog and instead of reading "Gas" I read "Gus" and I got kind of excited.
Shouldn't you be reading something else now?
*points up*
This is seriously revolting.
*stinking up sessional instructor's office*
The teacher walks into the room and says... "OK class today's word is DEFINITLY, can anyone use the word in a sentence."
Little Susie stands up and say "The sky is DEFINITLY blue."
The teacher says; "Not necessarily Susie, it can be blue, gray, or black, but nice try."
Little Johnny is in the back of the room and is waving his hands back and forth.
The teacher says " Yes Johnny, What is it?"
Johnny says " I have a question."
OK lets hear it, says the teacher.
Johnny says "Do Farts have lumps?"
The teacher says, "Well no they don't."
Little Johnny says "Well then I DEFINITLY just shit my pants!!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home