It's a...
Boy!!
We had the ultrasound today and it was so cool. The technician was in training, so we got to watch the baby move around for forty minutes while she practiced taking pictures. We saw him do all sorts of neat stuff; he wiggled, he kicked, he turned, he covered his face with his hands. So, so cute.
Seriously, I know you're not supposed to have a preference, but I really wanted another boy. I would have been happy with a little girl, of course, but something about having a pair, especially so close in age, really attracted me. Also, I think there's less stress, because we already have one and know what to expect. Of course, he'll probably be completely different from Dominic, but there you go.
And I really do .heart. Monsty an awful lot. Not enough to move to Boston, but enough to make me feel sad that I couldn't. :)
We had the ultrasound today and it was so cool. The technician was in training, so we got to watch the baby move around for forty minutes while she practiced taking pictures. We saw him do all sorts of neat stuff; he wiggled, he kicked, he turned, he covered his face with his hands. So, so cute.
Seriously, I know you're not supposed to have a preference, but I really wanted another boy. I would have been happy with a little girl, of course, but something about having a pair, especially so close in age, really attracted me. Also, I think there's less stress, because we already have one and know what to expect. Of course, he'll probably be completely different from Dominic, but there you go.
And I really do .heart. Monsty an awful lot. Not enough to move to Boston, but enough to make me feel sad that I couldn't. :)

17 Comments:
I know what they are. *hops*
Hint: I am totally thrilled.
*whack*
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!! I was right!
Give me one good reason why I should tell you.
Congratulations Coco!!!
*pats Coco's tummy*
p.s. did I do the right apostrophe?
Congrats again! :)
-Regular old Jen
Congrats! Gosh ther eis so much to check now...gotta go to OT, then to everyone's blogs. I did not know you where finding out today!
I am very happy for you and glad that everything is going well.
And yeah that Monsty is something special!
Congrats! Gosh ther eis so much to check now...gotta go to OT, then to everyone's blogs. I did not know you where finding out today!
I am very happy for you and glad that everything is going well.
And yeah that Monsty is something special!
Oh Elise, I am sooooooo gosh darn happy for you! A boy! A boy! A boy! We all know you make darn cute boys! How wonderful! You have made my entire day. (How on earth did I go from fixating on the 14th to suddenly thinking you found out on the 15th?)
You told her!!!!!!!!
waaaaaaah. I thought we were going to draw it out for a long long time.
Congrats again. *smooch*
Oh and one more thing. If you EVER do that to me again, I will have you whacked and I do not mean the funny OT kind of whack but rather the mafia kind of whack.
PS Go suck a puck. (Had to get in a Canadian insult somewhere.)
Yay!!! Congrats Coco!! :) That is fabulous.
As for the moving to Boston part, we all know that I'm the one that you heart so much that you want to move to Boston...
Hurrah for Coco. So, any names yet? I'm fond of Cameron.
Yeah!!! Congrats!!
Momma <--- puzzled that Coco has a real name besides Coco.
Is she the only one with a real name? Or do you all have real names?
Yay for boys!!!
Congrats Nutty!
Good work, that.
Post a Comment
<< Home