Bloody Hell
I just typed a whiny rant and it was erased. Let me summarize:
Eric - intravenous antibiotics at the hospital every eight hours until Monday. Drain put into the wound. Spent most of the day at hospital.
Dominic - decided to be a terror today. At least, most of the day. It's like Jekyll and Hyde; one minute, he's my sunny, chatty, friendly child and another minute he's a wailing, flailing monster.
MIL - phoned at the worst possible time: a dinner tantrum/poopy diaper extravaganza. Tried to chat whilst I was chasing a naked, screaming, dirty-bottomed toddler down the hall. "And how are you?" Shitty. Literally. Now go away.
Me - getting to the "heavily pregnant" stage, tired and weepy. Sore everything.
Whoops. It wasn't erased. Stupid blog. Anyway, I'll leave you with both, because you guys have so much free time. *whacks everyone*
Eric - intravenous antibiotics at the hospital every eight hours until Monday. Drain put into the wound. Spent most of the day at hospital.
Dominic - decided to be a terror today. At least, most of the day. It's like Jekyll and Hyde; one minute, he's my sunny, chatty, friendly child and another minute he's a wailing, flailing monster.
MIL - phoned at the worst possible time: a dinner tantrum/poopy diaper extravaganza. Tried to chat whilst I was chasing a naked, screaming, dirty-bottomed toddler down the hall. "And how are you?" Shitty. Literally. Now go away.
Me - getting to the "heavily pregnant" stage, tired and weepy. Sore everything.
Whoops. It wasn't erased. Stupid blog. Anyway, I'll leave you with both, because you guys have so much free time. *whacks everyone*

17 Comments:
Isn't that it down there?
My nickname in highschool was Jekyll and Hyde.
I'm still swooning over Luminou. I don't want to call him Eric. The whole Luminou fantasy thing is working for me.
You should have joined Dominic in running down the hall nekkid and yelling. It probably would have made you feel better.
*hugs* Coco
If I were there, I would change his diaper for you. (Of course, I can make this offer knowing I am completely safe from that happening.)
*Those* days suck large.
All the good answers are already taken ('run around nekkid', 'I'd change the poop if I were there')
So I'll just pretend to send you some Post-It Notes and some sort of baked good, that I will make shortly, because I feel like having baked goods.
*smooches*
I know exactly what you are talking about.
We went to a pumpkin patch/hayride/pizza dinner today w/ a 4mth old and a 2 yr old.
Hell, utter hell.
*smooch* & {{{hug}}}
The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet choor bottom dollar that tomorrow they'll be sun
Just thinkin' aboot tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, 'til there's none...
Nutz, I lvoe you, but
I. Hate. You.
Get it out! Get it out!
*runs out screaming with damned song from Annie stuck in head*
*puts on red curly wig*
Tomorrow, tomorrow, you're always a day away.
That's what we all need. A Daddy Warbucks.
*whacks* Nutz & Carey
That? is wrong. Just plain wrong.
*smooches* for all!!!
*giggle*
Ummm, the suns out today! ...and it's tomorrow! (In relation to yesterday, that is. See I told you it'd be out.) *wink*
Oh Coco! This is the worst time when you are pregos! What makes it even worse is having to lift and chase after the screaming poopy boy. You can't rest like when you had no kids.
Plus I guess Luminou is not much help right now!
Big sympathy smooch for ya. I won't make fun of you today!
But think of all the squirting you can do!
Never fear, I am here!
*props Coco's feet up on pillows, hands her lovely cup of herbal tea*
Poor Coco! I will be right there with some Tim Hortons and poutine and moose patties and reindeer munchies whatever else you canucks eat.
*big hugs*
Oh geez, I can't imagine. Sometimes I feel like I was never a mother of toddlers at all because I have blocked so much of it out. *shudder* It will get easier (and if it doesn't, ask for a higher doseage of whatever the little yellow pills are).
*smooch*
I'm gonna come and scoop up Dominic for you and bring him to play with Conner.
Last year for his birthday, he had a banana visit. This year, it can be a Canuck. He can help us move things from the garage to the shed. It kept Conner entertained for 2 hours yesterday. That, and his obsession with opening and closing the doors.
Sorry about the poop. That really stinks.
Ack! Poor Nutty! *hug* *smooch*
awww. *smooch*
I still thing tough Canadian hockey dudes are hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home