Friday, November 25, 2005

Mmmmmmmmmm

Timbits and coffee.


The line starts here:

18 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Me first! I want to experience the joy of Timmy's. I've never had Timmy's.

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I am going to pass on the Canadian sock juice, thanks.

But I would like to know, what is a Timbit? Is that the Canadian version of a Dunkin Donut Munchkin?

9:38 a.m.  
Blogger lights said...

They're donut holes silly monstah!

Dunkin Donut sells children? Who knew? Are they expensive?

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger lights said...

Mmmmm! Timmy's blueberry muffin.

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Okay, I JUST saw Sophie's Thankful thread.

*fetches barf bucket*

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I had a feeling Sophie was falling too hard for this guy. I feel sorry for her, but I could see this coming before she left. I didn't want to say it at the time because, hey, what if it did work out?

She was way too head over heels and willing to up and change her entire life.

*sigh* Young, foolish love.

11:23 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

She's too much of a romantic for my taste. I'm too cynical about love to deal with her.

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I want two chocolate and one sour cream timbit and a medium coffee single, single.

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Just three timbits? Ascetic.

12:37 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Mr Bob would like 37 timbits, though.

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Does anyone else hear the "Bob the Builder" theme song when Bob is around? Just me?

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

Does Tim know you're giving away his bits? Won't he missing having his bits?

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Almost the weekend. Yeah!

3:31 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Yes, it's just you.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

That lowercase "c" in your blog name is a grammatical eyesore.

7:47 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

And Lights: *whaque*

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Let's not get started on the grammatical mudslinging, okay?

And look *points up* I made a fresh post for you to sully.

8:01 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

*backs out of Coco's blog*

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home