Buggy!
She is my new favourite (although narrowly beating out Zombs and her hemmorhoids).
Buggy, you are so wonderful. You always have something nice and chaleureux to say.
*big smooch*
Buggy, you are so wonderful. You always have something nice and chaleureux to say.
*big smooch*

13 Comments:
I kinda like Buggy too. For an insect she's pretty cool.
But does she clean your refridgerator?
Go shine a looney.
What's a chal...chall...whatever that word was?
If there was anyone who could be Coco's favorite other than me then I would want it to be that Buggy.
I hear she has nice nipples.
However I am baffled how I got onto Coco's list to begin with!
she's the only bug I wouldn't spray poison on. I *heart* her, too.
Buggy was my first. :D
I don't have hemmoroids, but I did have a pretty big zit on the side of my nose last week.
Augie <--- hope this helps her to make it on Nutty's list
MM makes me LOL all the damn time.
*walks away chuckling and mumbling 'only bug I wouldn't spray poison on'*
Seana is my favorite for the rest of the day. (and maybe tomorrow too)
poot
Buggy is da bomb! Fo-shizzle!
Did you just speak french to me?
OhhhMY!
I lova you Baby!
And though it's an entirely different blog entry, please tell the Doc everything you are feeling ( in the 2 minutes of time they allow for you)
Really, every pregnancy is different, and if you are feeling different, you should say so.
Remember that YOU and your BABY, are the most importnat things in the world in that two minutes the Doc has for you.
Don't be hesitant.
Tell the Doctor.
You aren't a hypocondriac, you aren't a nevous patient. YOU are a Mother!
I would so be there, after your appts, if I could.
They should calm you, but sometimes, I know, they can make you more anxious.
Love you!
( and please, don't be so sweet to me in public, it makes the others so jealous * wink*)
LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home