*burp* *chitter* *chitter*
Doug has stretched out and lodged his feet comfortably in what was left of my stomach. I can actually feel them when I swallow. This is gross.
I need to see a lot of encouragement for posting Bob dirt. I have failed so far to feel the enthusiasm from anyone other than me. My enthusiasm has been motivated by being referred to as an "extremely irritating squirrel." Take advantage of it here, folks, before my good sense as a friend keeps me from revealing things.
I need to see a lot of encouragement for posting Bob dirt. I have failed so far to feel the enthusiasm from anyone other than me. My enthusiasm has been motivated by being referred to as an "extremely irritating squirrel." Take advantage of it here, folks, before my good sense as a friend keeps me from revealing things.

46 Comments:
I like to hear dirt on folks, just so I can have a good laugh.
Good Morning, Coco. I hope your cervix is smiling this morning (but only 75%.)
Dirt is good.
She called us batshit. Dish the dirt Coco *grin*
Ummmmmmmm what exactly are you feeling when you swallow?
No, no no, I think I called you batshit, fucking loco insane.
Which is what Coco is, if she thinks she is dishing dirt.
Because I can start with spiders, work to farting, diverge to toothbrushes and discuss guys with two names and that's just the first couple years.
Remember Coco if you tell on her she will tell on you. Is it worth it? Weigh out the pros and cons. It is still fun to threaten to tell though and watch her squirm.
Man, I envy Iggy for meeting you two at the same time *snort*
*Sits and watches Coco squirm*
Bob <--- incredibly mean for 14 years
Spilling just a little bit of Bob dirt would likely make me feel not so grumpy today. How about it?
lights <---- is thankful that her RL friends don't know about blogland.
Yes, yes, Please!!!!
I've forgotten about the spiders, everyone knows about my gas issues, the toothbrushes were funny, and while boys with two names were scandalous, there were extenuating circumstances.
Anyone want to know how old Bob was when she met Mr. Bob?
BTW, did you know spider boy is now a Magic: the gathering champion in Europe?
Black mail is evil.
*grins*
Seriously, who is Spider boy? I have totally forgotten.
*sits down with popcorn, waiting for the show to start*
*waits for dirt on Bob*
Okay.. here goes...
Bob has been with...
Oh, come on now, people.
*tap tap tap*
If you don't give us dirt, we will start to make up some dirt.
Like that time that she...but nobody wanted to say anything and then she...with...and they...behind the bleachers
Okay, fine. I will complete the sentence:
... Mr. Bob since she was sixteen years old.
And Carey, you could replace "bleachers" with "so..
*is strangled by Bob*
I don't really think that's dirt.
It just means Mr Bob had incredibly good taste at a young age.
And it wasn't the bleachers. Our school didn't really have bleachers.
It did have a field.
Look at Wheezy gettin all wild and yelling. *snort*
What the hell kind of preacher's wife yells the words GODDAMN?
That's hot.
*yawn*
Chitter is another one of your Middle English words, uh?
I find all this Bob and Coco jangleresse to be very looth.
*poketh*
See, now, Bob, I was trying to be nice. This may stop.
I .heart. the Wheeze.
Bob likes to swallow precipitates.
*big grin*
Ok, so Bob may be the only one to get that, but it's funnier than hell.
Really.
dork humor rules!
Wheezy: I'll take Coco's cookie dough. She obviously does not want it.
Rose:Well, I never! Only MM shares details like that.
*whacks Bob*
Notice I did not mention any kind of automobile escapades. And could you please tell me who Spider Boy is?
DM
And I? have never even been in a car ever in my whole entire life, let alone done anything untoward in a car.
Bob, you have been in a car. Or an electric motor scooter version of a car. You blogged about it.
Never anything untoward in the trunk of a moving car. Gotcha.
DM- MTG Champion in Europe? Bwahahahahahaa
*heads off to Google*
*killing self laughing*
OMH he is so nerdy!
OMG that shirt!
Bob, do a Google Image search with his first and last name in quotes. Look at the first pic.
*laughing hard enough to just about die*
hmph, I think I'm spelling his name wrong. Is it like the city?
Somehow I have missed the Bob dirt. Must go back and look.
The first four letters, yes. after the T, you put r-e-u-i-l.
*waits for Bob to find funny pics*
oh.dear.god.
Coco, we need to hear the Bob dirt. I need to hear the Bob dirt. Don't worry about what she coudlsay about you. Strangely enough, anything she could say about you would only make you seem more human and more lovable, while dishing the dirt on HER would also make you seem noble, sensible, wise, and beautiful by comparison.
DISH. NOW.
(And that's how you do it, ladies. Sheesh)
Post a Comment
<< Home