Happy Birthday Dominic!

I realize that it is ridiculous to start a post about Dominic with pictures of Philippe but my fogged brain is not helping me concentrate. Forgive me.
In my defense, we were blowing up balloons in preparation for the party. Note the smile and the fat cheeks.

Philippe also had a bath to get ready. This is his second bath, but the photos are much cuter due to Dominic 'helping'. He was washing 'Beeloop's' feet (I liked 'Flip' better, but 'Beeloop' he has become).
Here's the birthday cake, because I am so proud of it. Eric and I put it together with toothpicks and whipping cream.

Here's the birthday boy, blowing out the candle and being very very excited:

Father and sons- typical:

15 Comments:
You have a verra beautiful family my dear.
Congratulations.
Your children are adorable.
*smooches*
*smooch* You are one adorable family. Great pics. Love Dominic helping with the bath. *giggle*
Oh, and Happy Birthday Dominic.
I'm so happy that you shared pictures. I feel like I am right there getting bath water on my shirt and licking whipped cream off the cake. What? No cool whip?
So, so cute! I just love Dominic's eyes. He is a little lamb.
Nice job on the birthday cake too. Very impressive.
*smack*
So totally completely adorable. Looks like Dominic had a wonderful birthday.
Just curious - Is Beeloop's complexion that much darker than Dom's?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!
Beeloop! That's so cute! The boys are adorable. They both have very smoochable cheeks.
Very impressed with the cake.
Awww! Love the content little smile and the bathtime helper and the cake...
Happy Birfday, Dom!!!
*smooches* all around!
Beeloop! I love it! Dom looks like he is getting some curls too!
That is an amazing cake! I just love the bath pictures too! I believe babies that young smile. It is NOT gas!
Beautiful pictures Coco! smooch and I miss you!
Thanks for the photos, Coco, and Happy Birthday to Dominic!
eh, they're alright.
How sweet to see Beeloop's little smile :-)
Terrific job on the cake! Wow.
Happy b'day Dominic!! He is so adorable.
*waves* to Eric. He's also adorable :-)
*smooooooooooch* Coco, you have such a lovely family.
I don't think "Beeloop" was on your list of French names for the baby. But it's a lovely name.
Beautiful. Totally adorable. *smooch*
I like 'Flip' better too.
You have such a sweet family, Coco. Thank you for sharing your pictures, and a happy belated birthday to Dominic.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
<< Home