Friday, January 13, 2006

I Dream of Bob

In this entirely baby-free update, I just wanted to drop in and tell you all that last night, I had a very odd dream about Bob and Mr. Bob. I won't go into any great detail, but let's just say that as I woke up, they were dancing around their apartment in heavy bondage gear, brandishing chemistry newspapers. Very disturbing.

20 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

That's funny! I can only imagine the rest of it.

*waves* & *smooches* for Coco!

1:13 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Somebody read Bravie's "Gay of our Life" before going to bed?

Got milk?

1:21 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort*

1:22 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Awwwww man, I did NOT need that image in my head.

*waves* to Coco! Missed you!!!

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Dreaming? You shouldn't be dreaming! Don't you have a newborn there that eats up all your sleep time?

BTW, was there a four wheeler in the dream, too? *giggle*

Good to see you, Coco! *smooches*

1:38 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

You too? I dream of Bob nightly.

One day I will be exactly like her.

Zombs<===being a touch creepy today.

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

eeek! heh.

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Was it an after pregnancy hormonal wet dream about them?

3:19 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

You silly. That was Mr. Swami and I celebrating our new bedroom DVR set-up with some lovely play-along porn videos and personal ads.

Swami<---doesn't want Bob to have all the fun

4:45 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Believe me when I say there was no funny business involving me. However, I was made quite nervous by the *ahem* selection of items they appeared to own.

6:57 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

There are play-along porn videos?

*runs off to adult video place to find out*

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Oh, and is this you announcing that the Loser's Club meeting has begun?

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I was just coming over to see if Coco was hosting the loser party tonight.

(Speaking of losers, Mr Monstah came home with his dorky software friend. He claims it is "guys night out" but this software guy is a TOTAL sci-fi geek. Whenever he leaves, I tell Mr Monstah that it is obvious that Mike is unable to set coordinates for planet get-some. Empire? Striking out.)

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

Ha! Oops! Shh... the kids are trying to get to sleep.

9:51 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

I don't wanna know. Nope, sure don't.

9:53 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I am not hosting the loser's club tonight. I am going to be a loser all by myself in my warm bed.

For about another ninety minutes. Then my little glutton will wake up and want to eat. Again. So I will go to bed now.

*smooches all*

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Supes said...

Sorry I'm late! Congrats on the Bob dream, I bet that was great. Oh...and the baby, too.

And? If you recall our conversation in the bar pre-Baby 1, I think I totally predicted everything to do with Baby 2 (name, birthweight and everything else) and assigned that prediction to baby 1. So ha!

*Squirt*

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Damn,

I knew posting the link to Google Earth was a bad idea.

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I dream of an update.

Signed,

Nookie's Best Friend

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

*gigglepants*

PS...That is the cutest baby ever. Congrats!! *smooch*

6:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home