Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How We Met - longer version and cake

Two things before I jump into my fabu story.

1. I made a Cake: four chocolate layers with apricot and walnut filling between each one, and whipped cream over the whole. It is (was) so beautiful and so so so delicious. I almost took a picture.

Why bake a cake when I still have twenty-plus baby pounds to lose? Well, the reasoning goes as follows: if I make reasonably low-calorie and/or nutritious desserts and eat them in sensible portions (believe it or not, the cake is quite light, except for the whipped cream), I will not snack so much on crap. I plan to make healthful cookies for lunches and at least one cake-style item a week.

So far it's working because I haven't had any crappy snacks at all, and I was in two grocery stores today and one the day before.

2. I finally signed up for an aerobics class, something I haven't done for three years. It was a rough slog tonight, but I feel so much better for taking a step in the right direction.

Okay, now for the smut.

Part 1: Pole Polishing

Many years ago, when the earth was new and the Internet was full of socially maladjusted boys, I started playing an online game and met someone. Actually, I met a lot of someones, as my bag of love letters and semi-pornographic photos from the aforementioned boys will attest, but let us not digress, as the quantity of phone and/or Internet sex in my life at that period would distress Bob. One boy in particular decided he was madly in love with me, came to visit, lost his virginity to me (without telling me first) and proposed, all within six months of our meeting.

Now, I hadn't intended to get married at 19, but immigration problems (he was a Polish citizen with an American green card and had moved from Chicago to B.C. for me) caused us to bring forward the wedding date, and, clad in a yellow fifties dress borrowed from Bob and a white lace slip I got at a garage sale (cut in half and worn as a cape to hide the fact that the dress didn't fit), I became Mrs. RidiculousPolishLastname.

As expected, it didn't end well. Pole Boy turned out to be not only socially maladjusted, but also a manic-depressive abusive pothead. At the second-lowest point in our relationship, I cheated on him with his new friend. We tried to reconcile, but this led to the lowest point in the relationship. When the lowest point in your relationship involves an ambulance, it's time to call it quits, and with the help of my friends and family, I did.

At this point in my life, I was seriously disillusioned about men, obviously, so I spent a lot of time getting my life together and finishing my degree. However, this did not prevent me from getting back together with his ex-friend, who we'll call Chip Boy, a few times that spring. Not as a boyfriend-girlfriend thing though, because a) he already had a girlfriend (this is wrong and I am sorry) and b) one night, after I had 'slept over', he poured the leftover chip crumbs into the leftover dip, which had been out all night, and ate it with a spoon. To me, that was a sign we would never ever be anything serious together.

He did have (Bob, I promise you you just do not want to know) the most enormous penis I have ever seen, though. Thick as my wrist. The sex was just okay in retrospect, but at the time I thought it was fabulous because I had had a crush on him for a long time and my pothead ex was not very accomodating in the sex department.

Anyway, my ex was history (although, curiously enough, Sneezy's husband just started working with him; in fact, he was demoted because he's useless and her husband was his boss for a while) and, one night, Chip Boy invited me to go out with him and some of his tree-planting buddies.

This is important. The word 'threesome' may crop up. Stay tuned.

37 Comments:

Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow...now this is a story I can get into. Wait, this isn't my story??? Eerie similarities. Loving the way you tell it btw.

2:07 a.m.  
Blogger mm said...

OMH! I really laughed out loud for this one. Can't wait for the rest!

(and I wish I could see Bob's face as she reads this!)

3:16 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Your wrist?

Jeez Coco I may have to curl up into a ball with Bob!

7:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*joins zombs and bob* I think I mentioned somewhere once that I ran from something like that once, although I don't quite recall it being the size of my wrist.

Ouch.

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Oooooo - threesome.
*falling in love with Coco all over again*

And thick as your wrist? Woohoo!

I went out with a guy with an enormously long dong a few times. It was kinda freaky, like 14 to 15 inches long, but skinny and with a little kink at the end like it got caught in a door or something. Not. comfortable. at all. I dumped him for penile incompatibility altho I didn't tell him that, lol. He was so damn proud of the freaky thing!

9:08 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

That cake sounds absolutely YUMMY!

Good for you in starting the arobics. I'm very proud of you!!

I love how you tell your story *giggle* I never would have thought of you marrying some guy from the internet. Glad you got out of that one.

LOL at Swami's long dong guy. I once dated a guy just like that. His name was Cedric. I broke it off with him because I thought his name was weird LOL.

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Oh now this is the way the story should be done. I'm waiting. I can't wait. Hurry up!

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Sigh.

9:36 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

OK, I think I actually knew the chip boy's..uh..attributes at one point. I don't remember who from. I think I managed to purge that from my mind before and hopefully I will do so again.

As a bit of forward-story Chip Boy and Mr Bob are still quite good friends, so removing that image from brain is rather important to me.

*lights blow torch*

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Nookie, Cedric is not a weird name. Polish names are weird. My well polished husband has one of those Polish names ending in -iecki. I chose to keep my own name which 9 out of 10 people can spell accurately the first time. An -iecki name? Forget it!

I used to have a pet Guinea Pig named Cedric.

Coco? I forgot to thank you for the cake. Very yummy.

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Cedric was an extremely funny name to a 20 yr old girl LOL.

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hmmm...Cedric Zombie?

Coco? Did you have big weddings? Both times? Did Bob go for the bouquet?

Did you serve poutine?

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

psst, I just noticed my nonBob name in that story.

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Whoops. I am moronic.

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Did I tell you, I keep calling you Coco when I talk to Mr Bob?

How sad is that?

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Apricots make me poop.

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Lasann said...

Missed Bob's real name *pout*.

Wrist penis = bad in a ouch way.

Long penis' with hook = bad in a I might want that uterus in the future.

Cedric the Entertainer probably has a hook, also.

Threesomes are something I love to hear about. My bestest friend's was on a golf course. That's two dangers what with the lack of privacy.

Have done the chip boy thing but not after a night of hot air.

More, please.

1:50 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

I mentioned my boyfriend in HS who had the L-shaped penis in my HWM story. Now I'm going to go back to, if not forgetting, at least actively not remembering that.

The cake sounds very yummy.

Looking forward to the next installment.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Hey Seana, I wonder how many guys have crooked cocks? I only like straight men, lol.

3:06 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I just read the first part & last sentence. Remember, I have a short attention span. Please do not bury the threesome story in a bunch of other stuff. I might not find it.

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*snort* @ Swami and the "straight men".

Dammit Coco! Now you leave me waiting for more!

*waits*

3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Wait is Bob a part of the threesome?

Boom chicka chicka bow wow.

3:35 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

*snort* @ Swami

You know, I never had girlfriends willing to discuss this sort of thing IRL.

I lvoe you people.

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger mtw said...

LOL. Okay, first, I read MM's comment as "Can't wait for the wrist". Bwahahaha.

Second, Coco, you are the new smut queen, that's for sure. Can't wait for more.

Signed,
A Straight Guy!

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Coco? Does the thick as a wrist guy use those wrist sweat bands on it?

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Monsty is gonna be very diappointed in this blog entry.

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I know. It's kind of paralyzing me for the next instalment, because what we're coming up to is a threesome, followed by The Most Promiscuous Year Ever.

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Wow, Coco was a ho. How cool. I have a new found respect for you.

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger mtw said...

Can we call her Coho?

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

well that shows how small my brain is, I read the version with bob's nonbob name and totally dont remember it.

8:28 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Coho? Bwahahahaha! And I read this before it was edited too and didn't notice the name. :(

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

*smooch*

The ambulance part bothered me...unless it was Pole Boy who was riding in it.

And give me some of that cake.

6:37 a.m.  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Damn ... I totally did not see the way this was going when you started out with the cake.

Any chance that Chip Boy has a brother?!

Be careful with the threesome stories. I'm afraid of who might try to do you one better...

11:21 a.m.  
Blogger Sneezy said...

Sneezy remembers all of this. And most of The Most Promiscuous Year Ever. And I still respect Coco in the morning. She is one of the great ones who can carry a colourful history and still lead a "normal" life.

I take that back. I don't think I'm allowed to put Coco and Normal in the same sentence.

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Sneezy funny!

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger cq said...

oh dear. lol... well, i know whose blog i'll be F5'ing all dammit weekend. :)

*cuts slice of cake*

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Threesome!!!!
Threesome!!!!
Threesome!!!!

...just trying to create some demand, is all.

9:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home