Monday Morning Breath
Okay, I love my husband, but why does his morning breath have to be so awful?
We are talking cat litter box awful. Why me? Am I the only one?
We are talking cat litter box awful. Why me? Am I the only one?
Come and suckle some.
19 Comments:
Chris's is rather offensive, also. He's gotten better about brushing before initiating morning frolics.
Yes. Tom's is not offensive. He brushes and flosses fanatically before going to bed and it seems to last until morning, unless he is sick or something.
Keep a pack of those quick desolving breathe strips on your bed table if he need some emergency treatment before you can bear to kiss me.
I mean him, not me! Lol...
Unless you want to kiss me?
My youngest has that problem. You can actually smell it in another room. I've asked the peditrician and dentist. They say it is sinus drainage during the night and there is nothing to get rid of it but that more care brushing and rinsing and tongue cleaning can help! Yes it is as bad as a cat's ass!
LOL @ Swami!
I wouldn't know how bad his is because I make a very strong effort to avoid it in the morning. I also won't breathe near him, so he can't smell mine either. Nothing like bad breath to kill *any* mood for me.
*exhales into Coco's blog*
For the moment, I'm glad I live alone. :P
Though I'd be willing to put up with morning breath for a good massage right about now.
Ditto to MM's post. I don't get too close until he's cleaned up. I don't like him unshaven either when we are kissing.
This would be one advantage to us having separate rooms. *grin*
LOL @ Swami! *smoooch*
DH has icky morning breath, but so do I.
Yuck! Doesn't everyone have yucky morning breath?
I think I have the worst morning breath in the house. My children have actually turned away from me.
Rotten kids.
Um, do I know you?
My ex had horrible morning breath, but that was because:
1 - he never brushed his teeth, and
2 - he dipped skoal.
Michelle's must not be too bad because it isn't memorable to me. I'm sure it must be bad because everybody's is but it's not so bad that it has left an impression on me.
My breath always smells fresh and nice in the morning! :-)
*sprays Febreeze*
Coco dear you need a fresh post topic. The air in here is getting really bad.
Okay okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home