Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 1:02 p.m.
I am kinda thirsty....Weren't we talking about Margaritas?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We were, we were. Where's my blender again?
Take a picture of the children jumping all over her. Heck. Throw in the cats also.Woohoo! Enjoy your visit each other.
LOL @ Nookie. I like her idea the best.
Yes! We need kids on Bob. Like Hop on Pop, only cuter and chubbier. Wait.I did not just call Bob fat.
It would be kinda nice if you occasionally let her out of the basement.
Please. You have to fart on her.
Zombs: farting is too much. Stinky feet is better.Coco: I think you should think of your friends. The evening of your wedding she and I and a few others had sushi and toasted you.P.S. the Northern Quebec sushi may be questionnable or come in another format.P.P.S. Be sure to label her if you go to the zoo. At least make a head count when you leave.
Uh, weren't you around the eve of my wedding?
The evening of your wedding, I was playing poker and taking 500 million bobby pins out of hair.Sneezy was feeding me sushi.I always liked Sneezy.
I forgive your confusion on the time of day - you only had eyes for your bridegroom.....
LOL at Sneezy's zoo comment :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
I am kinda thirsty....
Weren't we talking about Margaritas?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We were, we were.
Where's my blender again?
Take a picture of the children jumping all over her. Heck. Throw in the cats also.
Woohoo! Enjoy your visit each other.
LOL @ Nookie. I like her idea the best.
Yes! We need kids on Bob. Like Hop on Pop, only cuter and chubbier.
Wait.
I did not just call Bob fat.
It would be kinda nice if you occasionally let her out of the basement.
Please. You have to fart on her.
Zombs: farting is too much. Stinky feet is better.
Coco: I think you should think of your friends. The evening of your wedding she and I and a few others had sushi and toasted you.
P.S. the Northern Quebec sushi may be questionnable or come in another format.
P.P.S. Be sure to label her if you go to the zoo. At least make a head count when you leave.
Uh, weren't you around the eve of my wedding?
The evening of your wedding, I was playing poker and taking 500 million bobby pins out of hair.
Sneezy was feeding me sushi.
I always liked Sneezy.
I forgive your confusion on the time of day - you only had eyes for your bridegroom.....
LOL at Sneezy's zoo comment :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home