My Prank
I decided that I was going to prank Eric and put a picture of me on his desktop. You know, that kind of picture. By sheer fluke, because I am not a talented photographer, I took a positively arty pic of my left breast and put it up.
He found it while I was away at my seminar. Apparently Philippe, who hadn't nursed in five hours, was really excited to see it. Eric liked it too, but not to the point of drooling on the screen.
Anyway, guess what was on my laptop wallpaper when I got up this morning.
Go on, guess. I'm going to go and buy onions for my stew.
He found it while I was away at my seminar. Apparently Philippe, who hadn't nursed in five hours, was really excited to see it. Eric liked it too, but not to the point of drooling on the screen.
Anyway, guess what was on my laptop wallpaper when I got up this morning.
Go on, guess. I'm going to go and buy onions for my stew.

14 Comments:
*shields eyes* Don't tell me.
Is making stew a hint? Is it vegetarian stew, or is there some meat in it? *grin*
Oh, and I wish I could see Bob's face as she reads this. :D
Oh gawd, he left it for you to clean. Figures.
Loved your 2nd kiss story below!
Sometimes Zombie is really bright.
Weird, but bright.
Anyway, I didn't count the number of penises on my screen, but it is quite a few.I must remember to change that before work tomorrow.
*covers eyes*
I think multiple penises should be called peni.
Really? They had a monacle? Switch it with your Ace box!
But were they Eric's peni or just some hussies he Googled up?
*scared to google "penises with monacle"*
Do you think Coco's blog will come up?
They are penii that are recognizable to me.
No monocle. Or manacle.
What is a monocle? Is that that one eyed glass thingie?
And you know...had he been creative, he could have used his left boob.
LMAO! I find it funny that Bob hasn't commented yet.
Crazy frenchmen!
Hiya Coco! How are things on de udder side of la belle province?
*covers eyes*
*covers ears*
Post a Comment
<< Home