Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm back

Kind of. My vacation is over, because I have a 20+ page paper to do for the 30th/31st, then exams to mark and a new course to prepare for, oh, next WEEK. Love the academic life.

I am not going to be around much, and if you see me, send me away. I can come back next Friday, which is the 5th, I think, and post fat pics and Christmas stories and start getting serious about my resolution, which is to take care of myself in a healthy way (lots of rest, planning in a non-obsessive way so I don't stress at the last minute, regular exercise).

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

13 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Did you get rid of all of your boxes yesterday?

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Then why am I wearing this gaff if you won't be here?

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Ah. Boxing day! This year, I gave Cook an extra lovely present. I was also very generous with the auxilery staff (aka "the help") Oh, how I relished in their colorful stories about their human activity this past year!

*pokes Coco*

I think you are on to something with your resolution. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

3:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahaha. I'm still scared for life by the illicit love of Teeeeeemu and Paul. Eesh.

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Hey, that's my resolution too! Well, except for the resting and non-obsessing stuff. So it's almost the same. Kind of.

*poirs Zombie some boxed bourbin*
*pikes Monsty*
*laughs with Deb*

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

And that should read *pokes Monsty* not *pikes Monsty*. Because that would be rude, especially after she gave me this nice, used box.

5:59 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I knew you would love that box, Swami. As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to go to you.

*braxton hicks contraction*

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

So when you correct papers, do you wear a tweed blazer and smoke a pipe?

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

or is that look only for when you pontificate?

8:44 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Remember, nothing is more important than your health! /end inspiring babble.

Good luck with your busy schedule!

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

You know, you never really did give me any credit for setting up your blog. Just an observaion, that's all.

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

*moons Coco and rubs butt cheeks along blog borders*

Who wants to touch your blog now?

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger mtw said...

Happy New Year, Coco!

2:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home