Monday, December 04, 2006

'Tis The Season!




From top to bottom: our new Christmas mascot (Bob, guess where it came from), making cookies, the first real snow.

Despite all the stress, I am really excited about Christmas this year.

17 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Is that Bob? You hang her every year?

The boys are just too cute! Did you see that toy the Shake and Go car set? They would love it.

Hey do you have the fridge phonics alphabet by Leap Frog? You should get that too. The song is in no way catchy. *evil laugh*

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awwww! Adorable! I love that you & Dom are both wearing aprons in that middle pic. Sweet memories in the making.

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

I like the summery tank top when it's snowing outside. Way to go!

1:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

And I too love Dom's apron.

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

I find the reindeer extremely disturbing. I may have nightmares. But the cookies look great! The cookie makers too! Are you having a heat wave?

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

The kiddos are so adorable!

Is that a Christ-Moose?

Your cookies are so much prettier than mine.

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger Breezy said...

A tank-top? Crazy woman.

*smooch* great pics.

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

It gets hot when you have something in the oven!

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

hmph

suddenly I feel this warm fuzzy feeling, all christmassy and mushy and stuff

Bob <---off to push orphans down stairs

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

WTF is a Christ-Moose?

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Oh. Wait. I just got it. It's a bad pun; I was just not pronouncing it correctly.

9:18 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh, so picture number one is of Bob, not Eric?
*smooch*

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Love the moose :-)

The boys are so adorable in their snow suits. Way too cute!

Of course, you are also adorable you happy homemaker you! Yummy cookies! Dom is just the cutest in his apron.

*smooch*

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Love the pics, Coco!

2:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think zombs just said you're pregnant again.

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

Either that or she "caught" the hot flash thing from Swami. *giggles*

Cute kiddos. May I have a cookie, please?

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

First off, I love the snow picture! They look like such buddies! I want to squeeze the stuffing right out of them! What is your moose's name? I like him very much. Our Christmas mascot is Fred. He is a muppet and we use him as the tree topper on the kid tree in the playroom. I think you should call you moose, "Marvin the Christmoose."

I am DROOOOOOOOOLING over those ginger cookies!!!!!!!!!

4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home