Pretty Random Pictures and Comments



1. I haven' t posted any pictures lately; these are some of my new favourites, entitled 'Running Away', 'Party Hats', and 'Brotherly Love' respectively.
2. The crockpot meatloaf was fine, if a little mushy. The boys really liked it, if Philippe's meatloaf shampoo was any indication. We have leftovers tonight, oh joy.
3. I cancelled my class today due to a meeting the students had, and a couple of days ago I found out that it was not really that important. It is bugging me that I got suckered; however, I still haven't prepared the final exam, so they better watch out.
4. Thanks to AI, I have discovered (and fallen in love with) Jason Mraz. 'I'm Yours' is my new favourite happy song.
5. I accepted a stupid editing contract and now I am up to my ears in conductors and ice. Bleah.
6. I do so love you all. *smooch*

5 Comments:
Love the "running away" pic! Actually, I love all 3 pics!
*smooch*
Keep the pictures of those photogenic darlings coming!
Titled Party Hats, huh? I would've gone with Channeling Madonna. *giggle*
Such cute boys you have!
Awww, so very sweet! They have the most beautiful eyes.
I love Jason Mraz, too. Buy his cds. The only song of his I don't care for is "The Remedy." It bothers me.
LOL at Flip's monkey-butt pj's :-)
*SNORT* at the 2nd pic.
So cute!
Who is Jason Mraz?
*smooooooooooooch*
Post a Comment
<< Home