Monday, January 22, 2007

It's Cold

It's been below -20C here for the last week or so. I have frozen fingers.

Also, my mom is visiting, so I am busy being social and stuff. We actually went out last night and had dinner with friends, sans kids. It was nice, though I ate wayyyyyyyyyy too much cioppino and trifle.

Flip has a new word. It's "Uh-oh."

16 Comments:

Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

"Uh-Oh" I love it!!

*wishes they were still little... sort of*

10:19 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Yeah, I notice I wasn't invited to this dinner.

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I have frozen toes. I walk through snow in the morning and my shoes get all wet and then my toes are frozen for the rest of the day because it is always super cold in my office. Brrrr.

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I bet Coco has a new word, too. Something to the tune of "oh sh!t. What now?"

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

I love it when kids learn to say "uh-oh"! They say it with such sincerety and conviction. Such gravity.

Is your mom responsible for this word in some way?

11:59 a.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

What's cioppino?

12:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a meat layer to this trifle?

3:18 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

Uh-Oh! It's cold here too Coco.

*sits with Arkie and waits for answer*

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

Cioppino is a fish soup, with a variety of fish and shellfish in it. It has a red sauce base.

9:09 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

uh-oh.

Love.it.

10:20 a.m.  
Blogger mtw said...

I'll skip the cioppino. And the -20C.

I can't even imagine weather that cold!

8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

I'll have some trifle, but pass on the cioppino.

LOL @ Flip's new word.

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'm here to proposition you into a homosexual relationship. In HD's blog Emily just realized a same sex relationship means twice the wardrobe. I think we could wear eachother's clothes, so would you please consider dating me? I'm not sure whose wardrobe will move where, though.

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Lasann said...

That's so cute - Uh Oh.

Uh Oh Mommy!

1:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 17 this morning. That's cold. At least I thought it was until I got here.

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

B-B-B-burrrrr!!! It was -35F here this morning. Probably the same tomorrow.

*stuffs a hot hands into Coco's pocket*

5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home