Bed Status Report
Owners: Elise & Eric
Size of bed: Queen
Type of sheets: Flannel
Type of comforter: Cheap
Number of pillows: Four
Date of Status Report: January 31, 2007
Time of Status Report: 4 a.m. EST
First Occupant: Elise
Wearing: Nothing
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Very tired, somewhat gassy
Second Occupant: Eric
Wearing: pyjama pants, t-shirt, sweater
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Snoring loudly due to cold, surrounded by an unusual aura of cherry Halls and Vicks Vaporub.
Third Occupant: Dominic
Wearing: Curious George pyjamas
Accoutrements: Blanky, soother, sippy cup of water, Cabbage Patch doll
Comments: Crawled in about three a.m., sleeping very soundly
Fourth Occupant: Flip
Wearing: Pale blue sleepers
Accoutrements: Soother
Comments: Nursing hungrily
Fifth Occupant: Fat Scott
Wearing: White fur
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Parked First Occupant's pillow instead of his usual spot at the foot of the bed.
Sixth Occupant: PITA
Wearing: Black fur
Accoutrements: None
Comments: At least she stayed at the foot of the bed, thank .God
And people wonder why I get no sleep.
Size of bed: Queen
Type of sheets: Flannel
Type of comforter: Cheap
Number of pillows: Four
Date of Status Report: January 31, 2007
Time of Status Report: 4 a.m. EST
First Occupant: Elise
Wearing: Nothing
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Very tired, somewhat gassy
Second Occupant: Eric
Wearing: pyjama pants, t-shirt, sweater
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Snoring loudly due to cold, surrounded by an unusual aura of cherry Halls and Vicks Vaporub.
Third Occupant: Dominic
Wearing: Curious George pyjamas
Accoutrements: Blanky, soother, sippy cup of water, Cabbage Patch doll
Comments: Crawled in about three a.m., sleeping very soundly
Fourth Occupant: Flip
Wearing: Pale blue sleepers
Accoutrements: Soother
Comments: Nursing hungrily
Fifth Occupant: Fat Scott
Wearing: White fur
Accoutrements: None
Comments: Parked First Occupant's pillow instead of his usual spot at the foot of the bed.
Sixth Occupant: PITA
Wearing: Black fur
Accoutrements: None
Comments: At least she stayed at the foot of the bed, thank .God
And people wonder why I get no sleep.

13 Comments:
May I join you please?
*whack*
A soother must be a pacifier to us 'southerners'. I've never heard the word "Accoutrements:" but I rather like it.
When the same happened to me, many years ago, I'd leave and go to the couch (sofa).
Well THAT sounds positively stiffling. *shudder*
You're' here'!
Yo're her'e!
I missed you sooooo much!
Did you miss me? Huh?
*pulls up chair next to Coco's bed*
Can I nurse next?
Did you think of me when you had that crowded bed? Does the cat ever sit on your face?
Hey did you see your naked boy Harry Potter?
*whacks zombs*
I was hoping we wouldn't have to talk about that. The last thing she needs is another child in her bed.
I'm glad you are back.
So much whacking off here.
*CANNONBALL!!!!!*
...because there's always room for one more.
You sleep nekkid in the winter? BRRRRRRR!
We now have the 5 cats and 1 dog sleeping with us. Of course, they all want to sleep on my side. DH must be pooting too much LOL.
One of the cats fell on my face the other morning. I guess he was on the headboard and slipped. Was a rude awakening. Felt like a brick had fallen on my face. I checked my face with my fingers and felt wetness. He had scratched my nose and there was quite a bit of blood.
At least I don't have to deal with anyone wanting to nurse.
I missed you Coco!!
*HUGS*
I think you need a bigger bed.
Or less cats and kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home