Friday, September 21, 2007

Whew

So, it's almost October, and here I am again. I spent the summer kind of down and out depression-wise, but I am seeing a great counsellor and feeling much better.

I'm back at work full-time + for the first time since Dominic was born, and it's kind of kicking my ass. Monday and Tuesday I work eight to five-thirty, and Wednesday I teach all day at the college (8-3:30) and then teach a three-hour course at the university from 4-7. Luckily, Thursday and Friday are pretty light, because otherwise I would barely see the kids during the week.

Speaking of, they are getting very big and grown-up. Here they are at the zoo this summer.


I missed you guys and I'll be back around a fair bit, so come on in and have a coffee!

20 Comments:

Blogger mtw said...

*pours coffee*

Glad to see you around Coco!

11:58 a.m.  
Blogger MM said...

Coco! Welcome back! The boys are adorable. Getting too big too fast. :)

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Whippppeeee!

*poke*
You are #1 in book! It's probably less tiring though to be at work than with the boys!

THey are some mighty fine handsome dudes!

12:28 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

gaffe

12:28 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

OMH! They are so freaking adorable!

Welcome back to blogworld and the work world. One sucks much more than the other. ;)

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Breezy said...

*giggle* Dom is winking at me. I think he missed me.

1:23 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I missed you mostest!!!

Glad you back! *smooch*

1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Welcome back, Coco! The boys are adorable, as usual.

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow, that IS a busy schedule.

The boys are looking very cute and Canadian.

*hugs* It's so good to have you back!

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

*smoochies* So glad you're back! And you know that I never get to see enough pictures of your cute little fellas.

2:48 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Just like a Canadian to get me all riled up today then just leave.

I'm gonna have to find someone else to bother.

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

Look how growed up and big boy they are getting!

*swoon*

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

Oh, and clearly Dom is winking at me--not that ho bag Breezy.

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

Yay, Coco's back!

Your boys are adorable! But of course, you already knew that. *grin*

*looks at coffee* There's no breast milk in this, is there?

8:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooooooooooooooooooooooooch*

I love seeing them. They are as cute as ever.

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Island Mummy said...

Hey, nice to see you back around!
Your boys are so big!
What you need is a 5-shot venti americano... that'll perk you right up! :D

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*HUGS* So glad you are feeling better.

That's a great pic. Love the face Dominou is making LOL.

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Youa re such a tease. You don't deserve me.

6:51 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

omg. They are so adorable. Just gorgeouser and gorgeouser.

10:04 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Flip looks like he will be hell on wheels. If he is not already!

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home