Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Green Is Beautiful

Oh, how we adore the Monsty.

Oh, our uptown girl.

Oh, how we adore the Monsty

And her hair with its perfect curl.


Oh, how we adore the Monsty.

Oh, she's a pearl of price.

Oh, how we adore the Monsty

And her lobsterous son so nice.


Oh, how we adore the Monsty.

Oh, she is the star of us.

Oh, how we adore the Monsty

And her poop-flingin' monkey, Gus.


Happy? *smooch*

16 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

Great. Now I have Billy Joel's Uptown Girl running through my brain.

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Happy Birthday!

And I love Green!

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Momma, it could be the Spice Girls. Count your blessings.

Thanks, kokokokokokoko!

2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Yes. Except my hair does not really curl. It is more of a wisp.

And lobsterous? That shall be my new word.

*bisous* Je t'adore, ma chou.

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

Yay! I love Monsty Doll!

Spice Girls again? Why must you people contaminate my brain?

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Rose said...

I'll take Billy Joel over Posh spice any day of the week.

Oh, and *waves* to Monsty...

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

Coco! I have linked you. I hope that is okay. *grin* *sa mooch*

2:58 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Ahem. I have a small issue with this line, "she is the star of us". What am I? Chopped lobstah?

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

{snort!} @ Jen!

Glowie, you started the Spice Girl thing!

3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

I am green with envy since Monsty is so great! *smooch*

3:58 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

I gave her love in my blog. I'm not giving her any more. Hrmph.

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Pffft. It is Coco's b-day in case anyone forgot!

Worship the Nut!

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

Happy Birthday Nutty!

*smooch*

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

*snort* @ Zombie
*Worships the Nut*

And I *heart* Monsty!

8:31 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

MM! You started the Spice Girls thing. What was I supposed to think of when you posted "If you wanna be my lover"? sheesh.

Coco! How was the birthday?

8:38 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Fine, thanks, Glow! Busy, but fine.

No, get out there and drive Breezy up the wall, people, it's her birthday today!

8:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home