This made me think of "Oh" I had to reprogram the answering machine this morning for the date and time. When it came to the minutes it would say "oh one, oh two" etc. I was ppushing the button fast because it was 25 after. So it was completing the count. It was saying, and remember I am pushing button really fast, and so it was saying..."oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh" I was so amused that I went through all sixty minutes just to get back to the Oh one, oh two and push the button fast again so I could hear my machine say "oh,oh,oh" super fast. See what happens when Michelle isn't home to watch over me?
I had to WORK today! I was really busy, plus my OB said I had to cool it unless I wanted to end up with a 2005 baby and no extra mat. benefits. I get contractions whenever I waddle anywhere, so I have to curtail my expeditions down to the computer (as I have no computer in my office, cheap school).
On the plus side, she also said that there was No Way I could travel anywhere outside the region at Christmas.
22 Comments:
Ah!
This made me think of "Oh"
I had to reprogram the answering machine this morning for the date and time. When it came to the minutes it would say "oh one, oh two" etc. I was ppushing the button fast because it was 25 after. So it was completing the count. It was saying, and remember I am pushing button really fast, and so it was saying..."oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh" I was so amused that I went through all sixty minutes just to get back to the Oh one, oh two and push the button fast again so I could hear my machine say "oh,oh,oh" super fast.
See what happens when Michelle isn't home to watch over me?
Carey, did your answering machine enjoy that as much as you did?
*smooch*
*waves*
LOL at Carey. That voice thingy drives me nuts when DH is changing the date/time. I'll have to get him to repeat the "oh" a lot *giggle*
*snort* at Carey.
Si to Coco.
bleh!
The Canadian "n'est-ce pas".
Examples:
I can get an order of french moose with my poutine, eh?
Every Canadian knows at least one guy named Gordie, eh?
It feels like Coco has been pregnant forever, eh?
Nothing quite beats a gatton sandwhich for lunch, eh?
Too funny Monsty :-)
I have a brother named Gordie *grin*
I have a good friend for Canada and she always uses EH
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Coco! :)
Ooh!! Yay!! I'm Coco's favorite, and I would never say you were a walrus. Especially 'cause you're not. :)
Yes, I'm in the cookie thing, though I am not sure which cookies I'll make. :)
You are not playing with me today. At all. I am going to PM Pene and tell her I am breaking up with you.
I had to WORK today! I was really busy, plus my OB said I had to cool it unless I wanted to end up with a 2005 baby and no extra mat. benefits. I get contractions whenever I waddle anywhere, so I have to curtail my expeditions down to the computer (as I have no computer in my office, cheap school).
On the plus side, she also said that there was No Way I could travel anywhere outside the region at Christmas.
*does the No Inlaws dance*
Is Fonzie your OB?
Yay! Survivor time!
I think Carey's answering machine needs a cigarette.
Crotch tingle. I like it.
I *heart* Zmobie.
Coo roo coo coo coo coo coo coo.
I would cough here, but you're pregnant, so I won't do that to you.
So this is where everyone is....
I don't know, me. You're from Quebec, eh?
Silly Bunkers. *giggles*
Just for the record, I don't know anyone named Gordie. Jean Guy, Stephane, Claude, Michel, yes. But no Gordies. *waves to Monsty*
Post a Comment
<< Home