Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


This has all melted now, but I just had to show off a pic of Dominou in his brand-new snowsuit. He looks a little overstuffed, but I must say that he can move pretty well in it.

23 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Aawwww! He's so adorable!!!

*babysmooches*

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

He really is such a little doll face.
*kiddiesmooch*

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Seana said...

That sure is one cute kid.

1:07 a.m.  
Blogger mm said...

Very cute, Coco. I just wanna pinch his little cheeks!

2:08 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

He is always so darn happy. I mean, really happy. Muppet happy even. Busy too. A busy, happy muppet tot.

*smooch* He is so perfect and you knwo it! Adorable bou de chou.

(He too looks a little like Grover. In the eyes.)

7:12 a.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Entirely too cute!

Snow? BRRRRRRRR! It's going to be 83 F today.

9:12 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Man, he is perfect! Always smiling. I want to hug and smooch him!!!!

Snow? ICKY!!!

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

He is such a cutie pie!

9:57 a.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

cutest.child.ever

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

He is so adorable, Coco!

10:26 a.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Oh I forgot ... Put a damn hat on him! He's gonna catch a cold! *grin*

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Nookie is fuuny!

Coco, what is the name of that sleep book you recomded?

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

*whacks* Nookie

Thanks, everyone, for pandering to my proud mommyness.

Monsty, it was Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. As aforementioned, multiple times, we didn't agree with all of it, but some sections really worked (and saved our lives).

12:18 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I think the Gus outfit is close to fitting! I bet it will fit after it goes through the wash.

Yay!

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

He is so cute Coco! I don't liek the looks of that snow though!

You are lucky you can use that snow suit again for Doug!

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*smooches* for the snowbaby!!!

I *heart* Dom pics!

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

WARNING! Here comes the first of many "A Christmas Story" references:

He looked like a tick about to pop.

He is just too cute, Coco.

7:50 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

GAh,
My laptop was stolen (and for some reason I can't get into to my own blog to bitch about it).

GAAAAAHHHHHHH

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Bob, Wasn't Mr Bob's laptop stolen a few months back? What is it with laptop theives on that campus?

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

He's such a cutie, Coco. I love his big, dark eyes! And the snow suit looks just right to me. Kids are much warmer in loose-fitting suits anyway.

On the cookie thing, I'll log into that other site and email you my regular email & stuff. Am I supposed to post what I might make on the cookie 'thread'? Or is that thread ancient history now & no one will ever look at it again. (I am blognorant. Tell me what to do please!)

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Go ahead and email me on the other site, Swami. Just include what you might make; I mainly want to make sure nobody has allergies or deep dislikes.

Bob! You are complaining in my blog!

I'm sorry about your laptop, though.

11:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, he's getting so big. I love to see them in their little snowsuits with their little arms out like that.

8:44 a.m.  
Blogger Rose said...

WOW! He is so cute. I just got Odin a new snow suit- Camo coat w/ black snowpants and Arctic Cat boots.

I love 'em when they run around the yard like the State Puff man....

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home