Friday, December 30, 2005

Good Morning!

Yes, I'm still here. Yes, I'm still pregnant.

And? Monsty gets back today, so I suggest we all go over to her blog and warm it up for her.

If you know what I mean. Keep it uptown, ladies.

14 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

*heading to Monsty's blog*

Morning, Coco!

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Bonjour!

I had cookies for breakfast.

Yum!

10:04 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Bob -

Were they crumbles?

10:09 a.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I think it should be all toasty now. *grin*

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

ARe you having the baby?

*tickles Coco*

How big is your cervvix now?

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Crumbles and chunks.

Breakfast of champions.

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Crumbles and chunks? Of what, Bob? Concrete? *grin*

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Happy new year. And best of luck to you. *smooch*

1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Oh! Coco!

HD has some recipes for you on his blog.

And Momma, it was of tasty, tasty cookies!

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I came here to check out what was going on, only to discover instructions to go elsewhere.

Bob's right. I posted a recipe that you might enjoy. *snicker*

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

I'm here Monsty. Can I be part of the Loser's Club?

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

No Friday Night Loser thread? I am here in my flannel pyjamas with clashing socks.

SEANA! SEANA! She is a regular of our club.

Where are you? I get my pity cookies tomorrow.

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Hey - that's weird. Monsty posted first. Not me.

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Monsty!

8:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home