Friday, January 20, 2006

Bad Daughter

My son is two weeks old. I have not sent any pictures to my dad yet.

I feel like an undutiful child.

Well, and a tired one. I had spicy sausages for dinner last night and I think Philippe did not enjoy them.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

So, quit blogging for (5) minutes and send your dad some pics. LOL!

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Sheesh, it's not like you have anything else to do all day-- besides reading tabloids and eating bon bons.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I did. I sent pics just now. And? I found more urgent matter to blog about.

*points up*

12:31 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Does Flip still have all of his raven, silk hair?

*poke*

12:47 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Tell your dad to get a computer so he can see Flip's pics on your blog *grin*

2:00 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I would never tell my dad about my blog. I kind of regret telling my mom (see my rant in Weltek's blog).

3:18 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh, and Monsty? Beeloop has his beautiful hair still. I may have to purchase his very own Brushie.

3:18 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Couldn't find your rant Coco. Has your mom been here?

*shyly waves to Coco's mom*

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

Beeloop might like the French Dip sandwiches in my blog.

3:59 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

I can sympathize Coco. Before Christmas my Dad asked me if I needed a map when I told him I was coming to spend the night at their house. *sigh*

7:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home