Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

I'm still pregnant.

18 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

So... you made it to 2006! That's good! That little baby boy has your best interest at heart by waiting to give you guys the added Maternity/Paternity benefits!

Maybe he'll hold out and become Dom's birfday twin! (kidding! I know you'd just die if he did)

*smooches*

10:26 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Happy New Year, Coco. Soon enough honey-pie, they will be placing that gorgeous babe on your chest and you will get to see him, touch him, smell him, love him!

Although, I must admit, this whole waiting thing is rather exciting for me. It gives me something to do everyday. Really, you should suck it up, stay preggy longer and take one for our team.

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

You know, Coco, the more I think about it, the more I realize how selfish you would be if you had this baby early.

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Puffy said...

Are you pregnant again? Is this your third?

12:57 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Happy New Year!

1:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh, I thought you just announced this like a month or so ago.

3:28 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

What about now?

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Yes, now. Still.

Tell me what to do with my time! I had made no plans after midnight January 1st. I don't know what to do with myself.

Today I cleaned out Dominic's dresser, tidied the spice cupboard (waves to Vols), had a nap, and took a brisk waddle around the block.

What do I do tomorrow (keeping in mind that my MIL and mother are both here and Dominic is at home as well)?

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I finally had to stop forcing myself to nest because I was becoming insane. Trust me. I had my hospital bag packed at week 36 and what happened? I finally went in and got him at the begining of week 42.

Patience, ma chou chou. One thing is for certain. He is going to come.

I love my cookies, btw.

7:19 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy New Year Coco *smoooooooooch*

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Coco! I am here and I have come to bother you!!!!!!!!!!


Well I really dont' have much to day today other than you look smashing.

9:21 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

"Smashing" like Godzilla, right?

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

*big hugs* to the eternally pregnant Coco.

6:36 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Okay. I have a suggestion. Find an easy read novel. Something light and enjoyable. I am always amazed at how time flies when I am reading.

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Baby time yet? Anything?

"knock, knock, knockin on heaven's door"

Raspberry tea perhaps?

9:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have sex?

Since that's how this all started, perhaps it could also end it.

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I was thinking of raspberry tea. Sex hasn't worked so far.

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

You're pregnant?

10:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home