Friday, January 20, 2006

Urgent! Intervention Needed!

Okay, we have a serious emergency here. Gather together, my Blogland friends, for the sake of two of our own who are in dire need of some good sense.

I hate to expose this shameful secret, but really, the bounds of good taste and non-squicky crotch tingle have been crossed. All together now:

LORENZO LAMAS IS NOT HOT.

So, Swami, Augie, heed our words. Please go and fetch another man-crush, tout de suite.


We still love you.

19 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Lorenzo may of been hot in his day, but I can't imagine him still being hot. LOL!

12:37 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

YEAH! I mean he's not a total stud muffin like say...oh...Harry Potter.

(Coco you have absolutely no basis here.)

12:50 p.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

I'm with you, Coco, but Monsty does have a good point.

1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Schnookie said...

He may be good looking but I think he's an ass. I watched him on a tv show where he was one of the judges. Had something to do with being the hottest. He was an ass. If you're an ass, your good looks won't mask it.

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Um.. sorry. I am right. While I know my taste is not everyone's, every sane person knows that Lorenzo is a greaseball.

*mwah*

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

I jsut want to put lipstick on your little avatar Coco.

3:06 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*sits with Augie & Swami*

*sticks out tongue to others*

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Oh my gawd, I'm with you on the intervention. But at the same time, Monsty DOES have a point.

Ack-look! Nutzy has crossed over, too!

I guess it could be worse...it could be Fabio.

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

If you want to go back in time to the 1980's and annoint someone with a babe award, you would have to look no further than John Stamos.

4:26 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Fabio? Ick!

John Stamos? *swoon*

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Of course the hottest man from the 80's (and 90's and 00's) is Jon Bon Jovi! Ha! *grin*

4:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He hasn't been HOT since he played Lance on Falcon Crest.

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

You know, Coco has a book written by Fabio.

Just wanted to share that with you all.

6:11 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Yeah, and WHERE did I get it?

I wonder.

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

Well. At least Lorenzo is of legal age. And can shave.

*looks at Coco*

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

Help me out here. Where did this little tidbit of information come to light?

I like to research before making a decision so if you could just send Lorenzo up here to the boonies for the night, I'll let you all know in the morning.

7:43 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Huh? I think I missed something.

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

Innocently, I go to a friendly blog and bear my soul. Do my blog friends support and understand me? No I am mocked in boldface type. It is so heartbreaking.

I have only this to say, Coco:

Your underage boytoy avatar is so obviously Lorenzo's love child. The resemblance is chilling.

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

I will support and understand you Swami. As long as you're willing to share. *grin*

3:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home