Thursday, November 02, 2006

I lied. I'm sorry.

I am so freakin' behind, so this is just a short update on an urgent matter. I must confess that I misled you on a very important matter.

Eric doesn't always start with his socks when he gets dressed.


He sometimes puts on his USB chip first.





There! I said it. And now I feel better. Confession really is good for the soul.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*so disturbed*

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

I have just done something I have never done before.

I gave a student 100% on an essay. She actually gave me goosebumps.

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Like that mental image, do you?

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

If you start dressing with your USB chip the options of where to hang it increase at least two-fold.

100%? Pretty impressive.

10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

I can't believe you lied to us. You're nothing but a liar. A liar, liar, pants on fire. Hrmph.

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

I am confused.

Does this have anything to do with the family jewels? Does the cat play with them when they swing all loose?

8:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I see the word "cookies" here?

5:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home