Friday, January 05, 2007

Urgent Message

I am stuck in a messy house with a cranky midget who can't tell me what he wants.

Send whiskey.

20 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

We should send Momma over to your place to clean. She needs something to keep her occupied and away from ciggies.

9:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an excellent idea, Nookie.

Which one is cranky?

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

*sends vodka* which is Mother's Little Helper. You put it in a water bottle and no one knows.

10:27 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...wodka. Wodka and a maid.

Boo, it's just Flip. Minic is at day care, thank God. (I am a bad mother).

I don't know what it is, other than his teeth. Oh, and he is behaving as if the floor is made of red-hot nails. Carting around a crabby twenty-four-pound baby is no picnic.

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Everyone seems to be looking for whiskey today.

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger Lasann said...

I'm still laughing at your mom and the 36 longs.

Pure scotch whiskey on the way!

11:58 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

After a 2-hour nap and a very messy spaghetti lunch, there is a moderate improvement, although the second I sat down to the computer he started fussing.

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I don't have any whiskey, but I have some bourbin... or is it bourban? *grin*

1:19 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

I am letting All Stah play with yogurt and a toothbrush. I figure that should kill about- oh maybe 15 minutes or so.

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

And now I am eating peanut butter and fluff out of their respective jars.

Hello rock bottom.

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Swami said...

*throws macaroni*

What? It will get Flip back on the floor where he belongs.

*waits for Nookie's trick*

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Make him spin around and around in circles. Get him good and dizzy.

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

This is ERic you are talking aboot right?

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Monsty, where on the pregnancy timeline does this eating behavior usually begin? Are you ahead or behind schedule on this?

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

psssst. Breezy isn't a he. And whatever you do, don't let her hear you call her a midget again.

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger lights said...

How about a pail of frozen margaritas? They're just taking up space in my freezer and I just got back from M&Ms with a bunch of boxes.

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I've got some homemade blackberry wine.

And a Wii!

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

And a big dork!

10:27 p.m.  
Blogger momma said...

Nookie is right. I should have headed up to Coco's to help. However, I don't exactly count plane tickets to Canada as an "inexpensive hobby"

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger momma said...

And, next time you go tromping through the woods after ice and snow storms, could you take a picture of the woods for me? It sounds breathtaking, and I know I'll never see that here.

10:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home