Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 11:55 a.m.
Yippee! I'm glad you posted a test. These are fun. And I didn't do too badly, either.
Darnit. I knew I got the year you joined RTVW wrong. And wow. That's a lot of cats.
cb was me. i am feeding and posting.great pics below. dominic is such a little boy now. very handsome!
Very impressive Monsty!I did so poorly I didn't make the scoreboard *hangs head in shame*
Why weren't there any questions about Bob. I would have known those answers.
Hey E- I am AD from UVic, fellow "French Nerd"! I guessed the first 2 because I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up... How many cats?
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Yippee! I'm glad you posted a test. These are fun. And I didn't do too badly, either.
Darnit. I knew I got the year you joined RTVW wrong. And wow. That's a lot of cats.
cb was me. i am feeding and posting.
great pics below. dominic is such a little boy now. very handsome!
Very impressive Monsty!
I did so poorly I didn't make the scoreboard *hangs head in shame*
Why weren't there any questions about Bob. I would have known those answers.
Hey E- I am AD from UVic, fellow "French Nerd"! I guessed the first 2 because I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up... How many cats?
Post a Comment
<< Home