Fall
I was actually going to compose an ode to fall because we were at the cottage yesterday and it was so beautiful, but then my morning group sucked the life right out of me. It is very demoralizing to teach them something one week and have them be unable to repeat that information back to me the next week.
Now I am sitting here with a pile of corrections, sucking on coffee as if my life depended on it.
Now I am sitting here with a pile of corrections, sucking on coffee as if my life depended on it.

8 Comments:
I have been experiencing a little of that myself lately.
*smooch* At least you are here. We like that.
Ug,
I am correcting an assignment (to give out) and it is driving me batty.
I love Poutine. That is all. :)
It's good to see you posting again. I know it's not good but I giggled at your dream. The boys are so handsome!
And, woo hoo on the cleaning lady. Our government only subsidizes large corporations.
I am going to hold out for an Ode to Fall. I haven't read a nice ode in a long time.
And coffee is essential to civilization. Without it we would all be naked savages with dull headaches ravaging each other in the mist.
Coffee cures all that.
Oh how I remember being a student that didn't remember. If I was interested, I remembered. If it was a gen ed that I didn't care that much about? I probably wasn't listening the first time.
My Ode to Fall will have to wait because it still feels like summer here. We wandered around outside tonight thinking about all the stuff we have to do to close the cottage up and it was kinda sad.
We're moving home from the cottage on Monday. It's been a fantastic summer living at the cottage but it's time to move home. I think we're going to go directly from summer to winter this year. Even though the leaves are so colorful, it still doesn't feel like fall at all.
May I borrow your cleaning lady?
*smooooch*
Post a Comment
<< Home