I looove the idea of the little bags made up with Dominou's snotty paws.
Seana, cretons are basically like a rough pâté, except Quebeckers eat them on buttered toast for breakfast. Some even use mustard, but for me that's beyond the pale.
When Eric and I met, his favourite breakfast was a thick layer of cretons on that awful square white bread, plus prepared mustard on top.
22 Comments:
Kit Kats. Snickers. Twix. Baby Ruth.
Mmm... cretons.
I loathe candy corn. Maybe that's what I should get.
Whatchamacallits. The illiterate candy bar.
Depends on whether you want to eat it also. If you don't want the temptation, get something you don't like.
I'd give them candy corn.
Not to mention the hilarity that will ensue when you stick two candy corns on the front of your teeth and pretend to be a walrus.
*snort* Monsty makes me laugh.
I say none, unless you want them hyped up on sugar! *wink*
LOL at the walrus comment. Are you calling me fat?
No. I am calling you aquatic.
Now clap some more, Wally.
*throws Coco a molluscs*
Hmm.. I might do that, Bob, seeing as my Send Monsty Coffee Crisp budget is rapidly becoming unnecessary.
Nerds. Do they have Willy Wonka Nerds in Cantada?
Chunky Bars...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
candy canes
Nerds. The strawberry/grape combo. *yummy*
I see momma took my answer already. She is so smaht, listen to her.
A bag of gummy body parts. They have fingers, noses, brains, livers - fun stuff like that, all individually wrapped and stuffed into the bag of.
I know Bob. I think I may even know a few.
*grin*
Go to the bulk store and get candy corn or gummy worms or somthing.
Have Dominou help you sort them into little bags. Don't worry about washing his hands. It's OK if he sneezes.
Aren't cretons like eggs on some kind of loaf? I have a recipe somewhere...is it an appetiser or what? Please describe.
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. M&M's. Peppermint Patties.
That's what I'll take. Give your ungrateful students those nasty Mary Janes. Bluck.
I looove the idea of the little bags made up with Dominou's snotty paws.
Seana, cretons are basically like a rough pâté, except Quebeckers eat them on buttered toast for breakfast. Some even use mustard, but for me that's beyond the pale.
When Eric and I met, his favourite breakfast was a thick layer of cretons on that awful square white bread, plus prepared mustard on top.
*shudder*
Thanks! I have learned something new.
The photo that I'm picturing has the pâté and mashed up boiled eggs on top. I'm going to go find that now.
I'm with Carey. That's what I'm giving out this year. Exactly that.
Hmmmm. I haven't checked my inventory in a while. Is it possible that Carey has it?
Post a Comment
<< Home