Eh, it's mostly melted, at least down here where we live. It was really coming down for a while, though, in big fluffy flakes.
We had our first family snowball fight with what was on top of the car, too. It was pretty hilarious, mainly because Dominic couldn't reach and had to keep asking for "Mo now." Then, he'd fake out throwing it at Eric and come after me. I suspect the fact that Eric was applauding him when he did this encouraged the testosterone ganging-up.
30 Comments:
Snow? It is 54 here, but supose to get up to 70. How 'bout if we anything wearing any underwear?
*giggles*
Thong - light tan skin color
White nursing bra to match you.
Grey hanes sporty bikinis.
Gawd, I am soooo boring...
Is that a new pic, Rose?
Bob, do you need to be whacked for the 6th consecutive day here? Because I can do that.
And Sonya? Good morning. Welcome to my blog. Anything wearing any underwear? Confusing.
I am wearing black boy shorts and a white bra.
Morning, Rose! How do I put up my boyfriend's pic?
Opps! I'm working at the same time. *giggles*
I meant to write -What is we ain't wearing any?
I was just kidding though.
White bra.
White thong with pink and purple and green stripes.
And snow? BRRRRRRRRR!
Definitely.
*whack*
*whack*
I'll leave an extra one for the passport office: *whack*
*poot*
I think it might rain here today.
Pink VS string bikini panties and a black silky bra.
Black lacy thong.
And high of 67 today, fricking heat wave.
Navy
None. Too early for undies. I am wearing pants though. Nightie pants.
I wish I could still be wearing my night pants.
Rose got me a new pic.
It's supposed to be nice here today. High near 70. I haven't enjoyed it though, stuck in this cubicle. I think I'll go to my car and have a smoke.
Oh, and I'm wearing silky purple undies and a white bra.
It is up to 70 here now. I ate lunch at my desk while working and blogging. Brought leftovers. I don't guess I get to enjoy the perdy day.
*frowns*
Holy jeez. It's gorgeous outside here! Sunny and 70-ish with a nice breeze. Too bad it won't last for more than 2 days.
Jen,
What part of the world are you in? I'm in TX.
Awwwwwwwwww that sucks Coco! I don't miss the snow at all. It was very cold here last week but it's warming up again. Might get into the 70's YAY!
My panties are pink today. At least I think those are the ones I put on.
I'm in Cleveland, Ohio, Sonya. It's been 40's for the past couple weeks. Today is a nice change! The snow will be here soon. Too soon.
We don't get so see snow often and when we do people act like they don't know how to drive.
*frowns*
Is it Friday yet?
*snort* Nookie has pink Depends.
We see snow a lot, and people still act like they don't know how to drive. It's very frustrating. Rain, too. *rolls eyes*
Almost!! Wooo!
We are up to 77 now. Yippee!
Did you see Prision Break Mon? It is getting so good.
*giggles*
Okay, I'm back and I have undies on. They are light teal. My one and only light pair of panties. :)
Anyone having any difficulties with Rose's blog?
My undies are white, but they're lacy, so not too boring.
Sorry about the snow, Coco. We had nice weather - maybe 16. I had the windows open for a while. The sun was very warm.
I don't know what 16 is in American. 60-something maybe?
Eh, it's mostly melted, at least down here where we live. It was really coming down for a while, though, in big fluffy flakes.
We had our first family snowball fight with what was on top of the car, too. It was pretty hilarious, mainly because Dominic couldn't reach and had to keep asking for "Mo now." Then, he'd fake out throwing it at Eric and come after me. I suspect the fact that Eric was applauding him when he did this encouraged the testosterone ganging-up.
Grey panties. Already took the bra off, but it was black.
Post a Comment
<< Home