Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pickle Freak

Dominic had Cheerios for breakfast this morning. That is, he had some Cheerios. As soon as I started making Eric's sandwich, he demanded tuna and pickles. Weird child.

I also had a very odd dream about Carey. I think it may be contagious.

22 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

And Dominou ate them for breakfast.

I? Had tuna and pickles for lunch yesterday.

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Are you calling me weird? Are you calling Dominic weird? Eric, maybe? (well, okay, that I could live with)

*whack*

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Glowie said...

I like pickles. I like tuna. I don't think I ever had them for breakfast but I would if they were there and I was hungry and I didn't have Cheerios.

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Maybe Dominou is pregnant?

I think I have had only one dream involing my on line friends. I dreamt I was meeting Augie and Carey and they were late. I was my usual punctual self, in case you were wondering.

10:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pickle sounds pretty yummy. The tuna, not so much.

10:55 a.m.  
Blogger Breezy said...

mmmmm I want a pickle!

10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

I love pickles.

I am not contagious. I took my medicine.
Are you going to tell us about the dream?

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

No.

11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

Well that's not fair.

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

I told about my Carey dream! You have to share Coco!

And I like dill pickles but not sweet.

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I don't like pickles. Or tuna. Or Cheerios.

One of those is a lie. I'll let you decide which one.

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger mm said...

I think you like cheerios.

2:27 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

This dream included pooting, didn't it? *snort*

3:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Correct, MM! You get a cookie and a *smooch*

3:33 p.m.  
Blogger Monstah said...

Maybe the dream included a pickle.

3:54 p.m.  
Blogger Bravie said...

LMAO. Monsty is making me laugh all over the place today.

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Mmmm...pickles and tuna. I love that and you have to have potato chips to smoosh into the sammich.

Jack dips his pickles in honey mustard.

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger arkie said...

Before I can decide if that's weird or not, I need to know what type of pickle was it?

7:33 p.m.  
Blogger Zombs said...

Yes some pickles are really gross.

I like the really bright green ones that are found in the refridgerator case. Oh I also like them on a stick.

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger yvonne said...

I get a big kick out of saying "sweet baby gherkins". For some reason it always makes me giggle.

8:45 p.m.  
Blogger Coco said...

Dill pickles. I once tried giving him sweet and he looked at me with disgust and let loose a long string of angry toddler gibberish.

Carey, you were fully clothed throughout the entire dream, so not worth telling.

9:25 p.m.  
Blogger Rose said...

I don't know about pickles or Carey dreams, but I left you something over at my place.

/shameless self promotion.

11:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home