Come and suckle some.
posted by Coco at 6:50 p.m.
blue. They are not maternity ones today.
After you upload the pic, re-open the post with the pic in it. In the compose/edit page, click on the tab that says "Edit HTML" and find the URL for your pic.Then you can copy-paste it into the Photograph section of your Profile.
I .heart. you.
Yay! I was useful!Unless you were *heart*ing Zombie, in which case, neveurmagne. :DI think you might have to re-publish to see your new pic right on your blog.
I.heart.you.(bet your wondering who I mean)
*snort* @ MM, who I *heart* very much.I came back to say that I was trying to remember how I figured out the pic-loading thing, because I too spent some time with that Picasa crap. Then I remembered that Mon Cherie told me how one night in the bar.
Hooray! Glad you enjoy.
See, this is me. *points up*
Good Morning!*waves*
Who is that? *smirk*
Did anyone watch Apprentice last week? It was good, but it was hard to beat last weeks.
heh. You're cute.
Coco? Is this a picture of a youngster you're babysitting?*runs away*Ha!
Go ahead and mock me. I Know Things about Bob, and I probably have the power to sic Monsty on Augie.
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
blue. They are not maternity ones today.
After you upload the pic, re-open the post with the pic in it.
In the compose/edit page, click on the tab that says "Edit HTML" and find the URL for your pic.
Then you can copy-paste it into the Photograph section of your Profile.
I .heart. you.
Yay! I was useful!
Unless you were *heart*ing Zombie, in which case, neveurmagne. :D
I think you might have to re-publish to see your new pic right on your blog.
I.heart.you.
(bet your wondering who I mean)
*snort* @ MM, who I *heart* very much.
I came back to say that I was trying to remember how I figured out the pic-loading thing, because I too spent some time with that Picasa crap. Then I remembered that Mon Cherie told me how one night in the bar.
Hooray! Glad you enjoy.
See, this is me. *points up*
Good Morning!
*waves*
Who is that? *smirk*
Did anyone watch Apprentice last week? It was good, but it was hard to beat last weeks.
heh. You're cute.
Coco? Is this a picture of a youngster you're babysitting?
*runs away*
Ha!
Go ahead and mock me. I Know Things about Bob, and I probably have the power to sic Monsty on Augie.
Post a Comment
<< Home