Clean Clean Clean
As aforementioned, I think I'll clean my kitchen cupboards today. It felt so great to have my spice cupboard clean that I want to continue. After that, it'll be the bedroom closet. My desk is really the worst, but I have to wait until Dominic goes to day care tomorrow for that.
What area in your house is the most cluttered?
(I'm still here. I don't want to discuss it.)
What area in your house is the most cluttered?
(I'm still here. I don't want to discuss it.)

26 Comments:
WE are taking down the Christmas tree right now. Belle is very upset. She does not want Christmas to end.
I can hardly wait until all is packed away and vaccuumed up.
I think we may be taking the outside lights down also. Kind of warm today.
You know, since you're in this whole "cleaning mode", you should come to my house. There would be plenty to keep you occupied, and I would be more than happy to keep an eye on Dominic while you cleaned everything. *smile*
Arkie<---just trying to be helpful
Arkie, if I stay pregnant for much longer I am going to take you up on that. You can play with Dominic while I clean feverishly and try to forget my pain.
Oh! We just cleaned out the basement storage areas! We're going to the dump as soon as I take care of the hungry children.
Woo! I'm in one of those "just get rid of it" modes. Usually, I find a reason to save stuff, so I'm taking advantage of my mood. You can see the floor in the back. Oh, joy.
Isn't it a great feeling, Seana? I love that ruthless, cutthroat trash-it mood.
I have 75 degree weather today. Would you like to come over and clean for me?
Most cluttered? Probably that one kitchen cabinet that holds paper, paints, playdoh, candles, markers, more paper, fish food, kitty treats, check boxes, and paintbrushes. There's a lot of other stuff in there too.
*smoooooooooooooooooch*
*sigh*
My closet
My 49er room
My pantry
The downstairs closet
My garage
My head
OOo... Seana, if you see anything neat at the dump,let me know. I love dumps.
/hick Canadian.
Today is my last day for goofing off. Tomorrow I will begin to attack all the clutter!
The kitchen
The dining room
My bedroom
*pats Coco's tummy*
Our house is small and has no closets (except in the bathroom).
Mr Bob hates that closet. Every.single.time he opens it to grab a towel, the ironing board falls out. Then he swears and pushes it back (and it falls out again)and swears some more and then stomps in to demand WHY the ironing board is still there (Haven't used it in 6 months).
I tell him if it bugs him, he should move it (to the basement I guess).
But he doesn't.
Rinse.
Repeat.
Maybe for his birthday, I'll move it for him.
His birthday is not for nine months.
I have yet to make it to the dump, but as this is the big city, we'll probably just go to the transfer station.
We have 2 completely outdated and likely illegal carseats. Do you think if I rip off all the fabric, the plastic and metal parts could be recycled?
I'll ask when/if we get there. We're doing furnace maintenance right now...
Yeah, but in nine months he will hate it even more, so it will be an even better present.
Just thought I would stop in and say that my mail lady is apparently running late today.
I cleaned some of my kitchen cupboards and got tired, so I'm checking in before going off to lounge on the couch with some chips.
I need to organize my Bon Appetit magazines along with my Martha Stewart magazines.
But I also feel like dying right now so I guess it will have to wait.
Did I mention how much I enjoyed your packing tape on my pity cookie parcel?
Momma? Are you sure there's mail today? The banks are closed for a federal holiday.
I never nested, never. *sigh* I need to learn how.
I don't know Breezy. I was wondering the same thing. Hm.
Transfer Station Update: Nothing cool there. There was a part of a couch and a lot of mud, but not really much stuff. I think they had cleaned the shed thing out recently. Apparently, the carseats would have been recyclable if the chick at the front hadn't charged us, but since she did, the guy said just to chuck it on the pile. Maybe they'll fish them out. I feel so guilty. So much plastic...
I'll be composting like crazy to make up for it. Ack! I'm killing the planet!
The basement is in most need of a good cleaning, but that will have to wait until I take down the Christmas tree because all that crap goes in the basement. So right now all the Christmas storage boxes are scattered about (or, in honour of Coco, scattered a-boot) the basement and it's a real mess.
Unless someone *looks at Coco* would like to come and help clean.
Did I mention that I have cleaned my house all weekend? It's very sanitary now.
Today I downloaded 10 of my cds onto my iPod.
Jesse, I will cut fresh flowers for you, and Jesse, I will change the sheets for you.
Next song: Nelly
It's getting hot in here.
Most cluttered place in my apartment? Definitely my desk, which is currently holding a lot of random stuff, my dead laptop, and all the clothes that don't fit in my closet. Err....actually, the floor might be a close second now that I think about it.
Wow, Boo...a "sanitary" house? The best I can ever get is "tidy" and maybe "organised".
I'm impressed.
My mind is very cluttered these days.
Coco, I hope when I get back from vacation you are no longer pregnant. Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home